• 15 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

There is a field in Employee i.e. Salary, so when P1 profile is inserting a record for salary 2000 will get populated there by default, when a P2 profile is inserting then 3000 should get populated by default like this different user of a different profile when inserting record than their associated default value should get populated. How will I achieve this? 
Hi,
.We have position object as a parent and employee is the child object, both of them having the master-detail relationship, we have no. of records in our system for child object. Now our business requirement comes that we have to change MDR to Lookup relationship. So what are the considerations you have to keep in mind while changing it.

one consideration I know is if there is any rollup on master  first remove it . 
 Now  suppose there is a roll-up summary in between them and we have lots of data and we don't want to lose data then how can you achieve this.

Is there a way to restrict editing the other case fields when a Case is in "closed" status; meaning you would have to reopen the Case to be able to edit the other Case fields??
suppose endpoint  URL  get changed how you will change it and how you inform it to the end users?
whenever a lead is coming i need to populate it ? how it is possible in salesforce
hi. 
when I fill details on my   page  & click on save button the input fields is not get refreshed means data is still there  but data is saved to the database how to refresh the visual force page fields blank  ?  
hi.
 I have one custom object  properties__c , in the detail page of a record,  I have a custom button(Find Properties )  which is going to filter the properties , based on the selected properties  I want to send an email to the customer for that i have created another custom button while clicking on button   automatically  the new window should get opened with email properties how to achieve this functionality & automatically the data should get mapped in the  email template which i want to send. & also email should be entered  manually writing the   address in To,. 
Hi,
.We have position object as a parent and employee is the child object, both of them having the master-detail relationship, we have no. of records in our system for child object. Now our business requirement comes that we have to change MDR to Lookup relationship. So what are the considerations you have to keep in mind while changing it.

one consideration I know is if there is any rollup on master  first remove it . 
 Now  suppose there is a roll-up summary in between them and we have lots of data and we don't want to lose data then how can you achieve this.

Is there a way to restrict editing the other case fields when a Case is in "closed" status; meaning you would have to reopen the Case to be able to edit the other Case fields??
whenever a lead is coming i need to populate it ? how it is possible in salesforce