• Ayodia LLC

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Community,
If any one has good hands on Conga Composer, please share your thoughts on my following requirement.

I need to put a custom button on standard list view page of Contact. And merge the records with a fixed template, please share your thoughts what could be the best approach to get this thing done.
Thanks in advance!
Hi,

I am trying to send JSON data and File data from the content version to REST callout using the content type "Multipart/form-data" with boundary in the APEX class. But, I am getting "Bad-Request" as the response Status and "400" as the response code.

If I send the same JSON data and file data to the REST callout using the "POSTMAN " tool, I receive a successful response.

Is there any other way to send JSON and file data in REST callout or any other body format needed for multipart/ form-data content type?

example of my body format:

------Boundary
Content-Disposition: form-data; name="jsondata"
Content-Type: application/json

{"id":"123","name":"test"}
-----Boundary
Content-Disposition: form-data; name="file"; filename="test.pdf"
Content-Type: application/pdf

file data
-----Boundary

regards,
prabhakaran
trying to finish the admin beginner trail, but in the module 'Lightning Experience Reports & Dashboards' and then 4.) 'Visualize Your Data with the Lightning Dashboard Builder' 

I've done everything that is asked but it doesn't want to clear and I get the error:

"Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Could not find a component in the 'Big Deals' dashboard with the title 'Opportunity Stages'."

This is a pretty straightforward exercise, so yes I'm in my personal dev org, and yes I have a Big Deals dashboard with the right 'Opportunity Stages' component (right name, donut chart, everything just how it should be,

any ideas on how to clear this trail?

greets

Jurn
Hi, 

I found this page

https://help.salesforce.com/apex/HTViewHelpDoc?id=siteforce_clickjacking_enable.htm&language=en_US

to disable the clickjack protection. But I don't know where can I find this settings in salesforce.

Can anybody help.

Thanks,
Sascha