• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I got requirement like on 'Account detail record'  create one button called "Find Duplicates".When click on this button  invoke the VF page to display the list of duplicate record matching with the current record.

I am doing the Account matching based on Account Name,  Phone, Website.

Please help me ASAP how to do with Apex class and VF page.....
Hi Im new to Apex, i have one task ,I have picklist field Student _Section__c and Values are "Blue" "Green" "Red" Yellow"
SoI want Roll Number For every Student Its depend Picklist values , like Green Section Roll No 1,2,3
Green Section
Roll No 1
Roll No 2
Roll No 3
Blue Section
Roll No 1,
Roll No 2
Roll No 3
 So kindly Advise me 
Hi, i m trying to create attendance tracking for school children can any one advise  me for the data modeling ,and how to track 200+ students everday attendance thanks 
Hi, i m trying to create attendance tracking for school children can any one advise  me for the data modeling ,and how to track 200+ students everday attendance thanks 

Hi,

I have created a visualforce page where i am displaying all the records together to update simultaneously,

But Instead of  updating all the records in a grid, I need to update only the selected fields by using the checkbox..

Please suggest the possible solution to do this task..

Thank you!!

• December 16, 2011