• 10 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
When I try to run the Analytics for CEO app I get the following warning: "The dataflow was completed, but the LookupSingleValue node didn't augment any columns. Either the node didn't find any matches, or a join key contains only null values. The dataflow was completed, but the LookupSingleValue node didn't augment any columns. Either the node didn't find any matches, or a join key contains only null values. The dataflow was completed, but the LookupSingleValue node didn't augment any columns. Either the node didn't find any matches, or a join key contains only null values. The dataflow was completed, but the LookupSingleValue node didn't augment any columns. Either the node didn't find any matches, or a join key contains only null values. The dataflow was completed, but the LookupSingleValue node didn't augment any columns. Either the node didn't find any matches, or a join key contains only null values. The dataflow was completed, but the LookupSingleValue node didn't augment any columns. Either the node didn't find any matches, or a join key contains only null values. The dataflow was completed, but the LookupSingleValue node didn't augment any columns. Either the node didn't find any matches, or a join key contains only null values. The dataflow was completed, but the LookupSingleValue node didn't augment any columns. Either the node didn't find any matches, or a join key contains only null values. The dataflow was completed, but the LookupSingleValue node didn't augment any columns. Either the node didn't find any matches, or a join key contains only null values. The dataflow was completed, but the LookupSingleValue node didn't augment any columns. Either the node didn't find any matches, or a join key contains only null values. The dataflow was completed, but the LookupSingleValue node didn't augment any columns. Either the node didn't find any matches, or a join key contains only null values. The dataflow was completed, but the LookupSingleValue node didn't augment any columns. Either the node didn't find any matches, or a join key contains only null values. The dataflow was completed, but the LookupSingleValue node didn't augment any columns. Either the node didn't find any matches, or a join key contains only null values. The dataflow was completed, but the LookupSingleValue node didn't augment any columns. Either the node didn't find any matches, or a join key contains only null values. The dataflow was completed, but the LookupSingleValue node didn't augment any columns. Either the node didn't find any matches, or a join key contains only null values. The dataflow was completed, but the LookupSingleValue node didn't augment any columns. Either the node didn't find any matches, or a join key contains only null values. The dataflow was completed, but the LookupSingleValue node didn't augment any columns. Either the node didn't find any matches, or a join key contains only null values. The dataflow was completed, but the LookupSingleValue node didn't augment any columns. Either the node didn't find any matches, or a join key contains only null values. The dataflow was completed, but the LookupSingleValue node didn't augment any columns. Either the node didn't find any matches, or a join key contains only null values."
Did I miss a step?
I am going through the Trailhead training on Lightning Components and I created a custom domain per the instructions to do the training in. When I attempted the first challenge, I logged into Developer Edition and created the Camping Item object with custom fields exactly like the instructions indicated but I get an error saying I did not create Camping_Item__c. While troubleshooting, I noticed if I hit "Launch Developer Edition" it launches the na30.salesforce.com site, even when I disconnect and re-connect using my custom domain it continues to do this. Why can't I connect trailhead to my custom domain?
I am going through the Trailhead training on Lightning Components and I created a custom domain per the instructions to do the training in. When I attempted the first challenge, I logged into Developer Edition and created the Camping Item object with custom fields exactly like the instructions indicated but I get an error saying I did not create Camping_Item__c. While troubleshooting, I noticed if I hit "Launch Developer Edition" it launches the na30.salesforce.com site, even when I disconnect and re-connect using my custom domain it continues to do this. Why can't I connect trailhead to my custom domain?