• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,
I am getting a rather unhelpful error message when trying to validate the User Experience step of Battle Station.

There was an unhandled exception. Please reference ID: AQQJBEOI. Error: Faraday::ResourceNotFound. Message: NOT_FOUND: The requested resource does not exist 
Note: you may run into errors if you've skipped previous steps.

Any thoughts on how to go about troubleshooting. I have successfully validated the previous steps and everything is named correctly as far as i can see.
Please check if this Challenge is working, I keep getting the error:
Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
The 'Set Case to Escalated' Workflow field update action was not found.

It is there and it works fine when I create a new case.

I'm setting up a new site where I don't want users to see any page other than the login page unless they have been authenticated.  I'm having a little trouble figuring out how to set this up though.

Ideally I would like the main site page be the 'Active Site Home Page' and when a user goes to any page in my site, if they are not authenticated than they will be sent to the login page.  If they are authenticated, than they can view the page.  Is this something that I have to manually put into code or is that handled for me by the Salesforce Portal authentication?  I set the 'Active Site Home Page' to the page I want logged in users to land on and removed this page from the Visualforce Page Access settings of the public user.  This is not working, however, as the user still lands on that home page.

Is there something I am missing about automatic page redirection to the login page if users are not authenticated?

Thanks!