• 55 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I currently have a custom field on the Contacts Object called Field Lable: Colleague ID API Name: TargetX_SRMb__Colleague_ID__c that I need when it gets filled in to trigger and copy the data from Colleague ID field and add it to the Field Lable: SRM ETL ID API Name: TargetX_SRMb__SRM_ETL_ID__c on the Application Object
 return Database.getQueryLocator([select userorGroupid from groupmember where group.name='GroupnameXYZ' and userorgroupid in (Select id,contact.AP_Status__c from user where contact.Fieldxyz__c!='Available' and isactive=True)]);

Compile Error: unexpected token: , 

Below is the code for territory assignment rules.. code is working fine in personal org and facing issues in sandbox. Please help..
global class runTerritoryAssignmentRules

{   @future(Callout=True) 
   webService static void fireTerritoryManagementViaSoap(list<id> nd) 
    { 
      list<account> act= [select id from account where id=:nd];
       list<account> lstAccountToUpdate= new list<account>();
       for(account t: act){
          // t.check_for_this__c= false;
           lstAccountToUpdate.add(t);
       } 
              partnerSoapSforceCom.Soap obj = new partnerSoapSforceCom.Soap();
        partnerSoapSforceCom.LoginResult loginResult = obj.login('XXXXXusername,password);   
        obj.SessionHeader = new partnerSoapSforceCom.SessionHeader_element();
        obj.endpoint_x =loginResult.ServerUrl;
        obj.Sessionheader.sessionid = loginResult.sessionid;
        system.debug('@@@@ssessionid'+obj.Sessionheader.sessionid);
        List<sobjectPartnerSoapSforceCom.sObject_x> lst = new List<sobjectPartnerSoapSforceCom.sObject_x>();
        for(Account ac:lstAccountToUpdate)
        {
            sobjectPartnerSoapSforceCom.sObject_x tmpObj = new sobjectPartnerSoapSforceCom.sObject_x();
            tmpObj.type_x = 'Account';
            tmpObj.Id = ac.Id;
            lst.add(tmpObj);
                    system.debug('@@@@lst'+tmpobj);

}
        partnerSoapSforceCom.AssignmentRuleHeader_element  obj1 = new partnerSoapSforceCom.AssignmentRuleHeader_element();
        obj1.useDefaultRule = true;
        obj.AssignmentRuleHeader = obj1;

partnerSoapSforceCom.SaveResult[] lst1 =obj.update_x(lst);
    } 
}
I have an active picklist value Craig's List and based on business functionality when ever ISPICKVAL( [Opportunity].LeadSource,'Craig\'s List') have to update certain fields. 

I have few more conditions along with the above because of which i did implement formula evaluation criteria. 
Salesforce is calculating the date of the recurring holiday in date time field but that is not exposed through API. Need help in capturing date for recurring holidays which occur on Monday, 3rd week of October.
Create a new object Survey Request with below fields,
  1. Status – Pick list(Options: Open, Close , Start, Stop)
  2. Stop Started date – date
  3. Total Stop Duration in days-- Integer
  • Create a trigger on survey request to capture the total days for which the survey request was stopped and store the same in Total Stop Duration in day’s field.
I currently have a custom field on the Contacts Object called Field Lable: Colleague ID API Name: TargetX_SRMb__Colleague_ID__c that I need when it gets filled in to trigger and copy the data from Colleague ID field and add it to the Field Lable: SRM ETL ID API Name: TargetX_SRMb__SRM_ETL_ID__c on the Application Object
 return Database.getQueryLocator([select userorGroupid from groupmember where group.name='GroupnameXYZ' and userorgroupid in (Select id,contact.AP_Status__c from user where contact.Fieldxyz__c!='Available' and isactive=True)]);

Compile Error: unexpected token: ,