• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I almost completed the admin trail and when I signed in today all of my progress and badges were missing. This is the second time it has done this to me and I am getting extremely frustrated. I do not have time to go resubmit all of my quiz answers again. Does anyone know why it does this and how to prevent it? Do I need to logout of my developer account after so many minutes? Does it time out or something?
I am almost finished with the admin trail and I signed in today and now all of my progress and badges are missing. This is the second time it has done this to me and I am getting extremely annoyed. I don't have time to go through and submit every quiz question again. Does anyone know why it does this and how to prevent it? Do I need to logout of my developer account and login after so long?? Is it timing out or something?
Has anyone set up a many-to-many relationship with Jobscience (recruiting app - mentioned in Trailhead) or any app and a Website custom object? I'm just trying to get a visual of the results to be sure it's what I'm looking for, before spending time building it. Any help would be appreciated. 
Has anyone set up a many-to-many relationship with Jobscience (recruiting app - mentioned in Trailhead) or any app and a Website custom object? I'm just trying to get a visual of the results to be sure it's what I'm looking for, before spending time building it. Any help would be appreciated. 

User-added image
I'm having trouble logging into my developer edition when trying to complete Trailhead challenges. Though I'm logged in to Trailhead as a whole, when I click the "Connect to your Developer Edition, it takes me back and forth between the same two screens, over and over again (see attachment). Has anyone else had this problem? What's the solution to get past it? I've done it before, as I have completed trails, points, etc. so I would hate to have to start again.
User-added image

I started, and just about completed, the admin beginner trail yesterday, but when I signed into my account today it now says I'm at 0%. Is there a way to restore my progress? I am using the same login info I used yesterday.

Thanks.