• Salesforce Developer

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,
 i want to integrate google hangout with salesforce.i have tried the steps given in google hangout documentation 
but its not working .please help.

thanks in advance.
HI All,
 i want to delete google drive files/folder from a visualforce page. i have researched a lot but not getting any idea , actually  i am new to salesforce please help if any one can .

thanks
i created a vf page for custom command button and add it on all layouts ,
but when i am accessing my org by salesforce1 app the button is not visible . please tell me what should i do ,....

Thanks in advance
Hi everyone,
i am having a issue.. 
let if i have two record type of Leads A and B 
 and two record types for Accounts A nad B ..
so how it is possible to convert lead into account B record type when lead B record type is selected ,
same for A record type of both objects .

Thanks in Advance 
Hi All,
 i want to integrate google hangout with salesforce.i have tried the steps given in google hangout documentation 
but its not working .please help.

thanks in advance.
Hi everyone,
i am having a issue.. 
let if i have two record type of Leads A and B 
 and two record types for Accounts A nad B ..
so how it is possible to convert lead into account B record type when lead B record type is selected ,
same for A record type of both objects .

Thanks in Advance 
Completed Step 2, Provision the Heroku Connect add-on. Filled out Phone Number changer form, and record successfully updated in my dev org. However, when I went to verify the step, got this error:
Step Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'Tim Barr' contact record was not updated correctly in Salesforce. Please check your Heroku Connect setup. 
Note: you may run into errors if you've skipped previous steps.

Please advise. Thanks!

Hi everyone,

i'm getting the following error after the system checks the challenge:

"Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.QueryException: List has no rows for assignment to SObject"

I already tested it via Apex and via REST Explorer in Workbench, the code seems fine to me:

@restResource(urlMapping='/Account/*/contacts')
global class AccountManager {

@httpGet
    global static Account getAccount(){
        RestRequest request = RestContext.request;
        String accountId = request.requestURI.substringBetween('/Account/' , '/contacts');

Account result = [SELECT Id, Name, (SELECT Id,Name FROM Contacts) FROM Account WHERE Id = :accountId];

return result;

}

}

Can somebody help me with this?

Thank you,
Fabio

Hi...
I want to integrate Google Hangout with Salesforce for video calling and telephonic through visualforce page 
I want to help regads this problems. 
Completed Step 2, Provision the Heroku Connect add-on. Filled out Phone Number changer form, and record successfully updated in my dev org. However, when I went to verify the step, got this error:
Step Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'Tim Barr' contact record was not updated correctly in Salesforce. Please check your Heroku Connect setup. 
Note: you may run into errors if you've skipped previous steps.

Please advise. Thanks!