• Enzigma Software Pvt. Ltd.

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello there,

I am using salesforce communities. I have enabled multiple languages for the it. Now, I am trying to display currency values for Spanish portal. For english, it displays '$' symbol properly. However, in it's Spanish counterpart it displays weired symbol - '¤'.

Can anybody guess what would be the problem?

Thanks in advance.
Hello there,

I am using translation workbench in my Salesforce developer edition. For Campaign, I've set up a translation for its default Record Type. Now, as per the specifications, I should be able to see the translated value of this record type if the user language is other than the default one.

I am using Salesforce Communities and Community Users Profile/Licences. Also, as a solution I tried using toLabel() method inside the SOQL statement to fetch the translated value of the record type. However, this approach failed as well. 

Your help would really be appreciated.

Thanks in advance. 

I've got a visualforce page the is outputting a data table with a list of accounts in the account hierarchy.  One of the columns displayed is the account record type.  We have translated the record type values in the translation workbench and they display correctly translated on the standard acccount page layout.  However, when we try to render them in a dataTable, they show the English values when a non-English user is logged in.  Anyone have any good workarounds for this?  Here is the code we are using:

<apex:column >
    <apex:facet name="header">{!$ObjectType.Account.Fields.Type.Label</apex:facet>
    <apex:outputText style="{!IF(pos.currentNode,'font-weight: bold;','')}" value="{!pos.account.RecordType.Name}" />
</apex:column>