• 379 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am in report builder challenge in Trailhead.Struck up in using filters.
"The report should have filters for opportunities of an Amount greater than $25000 USD and opportunities where the Stage is not equal to Closed Won or Closed Lost."
I am trying to return the string found between parentheses in a field.  Something like this:
String s1 = 'My favorite color is xYellowy';
String s2 = s1.substringBetween('x','y');
System.assertEquals('Yellow', s2);
If I substitute square brackets for x and y everything works well. When using traditional parentheses, I thought I would need to escape the parentheses, like this:
String s1 = '(Yellow)';
String s2 = s1.substringBetween('\\(','\\)');
System.assertEquals( 'Yellow', s2);
But that didn't work either.  I bet I am 90% there, but I am missing something, 

I am new to trailhead and I have two developer accounts. One created last year with my personal email address (joshihetal28@gmail.com) and another is today with my salesforce email address (hetal.joshi@salesforce.com).
I am starting one of the module on trailhead but before that want to reach out to someone to ask what account i should use for all trailhead module so that I dont loose my badges and can have them display correctly on my profiles.
Any help is apprecieated.
Can i make the fields as required through vf page if possible how can i make plese provide any simle example?
I am a newbie to this and enjoying learning Sales force but I keep getting the same error. I think the logic is right as it returns the correct records back in the report.

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
Please check that you have a filter for Stages that are not equal to Closed Won or Closed Lost.

Here is my logic that I am using.

Filtered By:1 AND (2 AND 3)   Edit 
   1. Amount greater than "25,000" 
   2. Stage not equal to Closed Won 
   3. Stage not equal to Closed Lost 
I am a newbie....
I keep getting the error message:
The 'Days_Since_Last_Update__c' formula field did not return the correct number of days between an Account’s Last Activity Date and today

This is the formula I am using as there is no Last Activity Date field in the case object. 
SO I am using Lastmodified Date field from the Case object.
ABS( DATEVALUE( LastModifiedDate ) - TODAY())
Which returns a value of "11" as number when I view it in the report
Can someone please explain what I am doing wrong?? OR where do you find the "Last Acivity Date" field
If all digits of phone number have same value (example 111-111-1111, 222-222-2222, etc.) then the record should not be created or saved.
Hi All,

I have contact object with 1 lookup Account name field and create_account__C  checkbox custom field  in it.(I have a trigger on this if check box is checked  account is created, i.e every contact has account record)
My scenario goes in this way-
1. If User selects both the lookup field and check box in detail page and Click on Save, it should throw the Validation Error to select any one of lookup or check box  instead of both
2. if user didnot select lookup field and check box in detail page and click on save , it should throw the validation error to select any one of lookup and check box

Thanks in advance.

Hello,

i am trying to attach a document in a lead record, I am not able to see the buttons anymore.
when i cross verify in the Data storage, it shows that 93%.
Is it the reason or something else
  • March 22, 2016
when I am using the data loader I going to insert and browse the report file to object.
It’s always showing this pop up box “initializing salesforce object and csv file”. I am unable to move forward. Please help me..

Hello,

Any samples on how to write a test class for a Schedular Class.

Thanks in Advance!!
Hello,

Any samples on how to write a test class for a Schedular Class.

Thanks in Advance!!
I am in report builder challenge in Trailhead.Struck up in using filters.
"The report should have filters for opportunities of an Amount greater than $25000 USD and opportunities where the Stage is not equal to Closed Won or Closed Lost."
Hello 

Can any one help me how to implement the destructive changes using the ANT migration tool., I want to achieve doing the multiple deployments at same time while moving my changes to production. basically I need to delete some componenrts during the same deployment using ANT while I do actual deployment. I am not clear with documentation I refered about 'destructionChanges.xml'...Can anyone explain in detail with example if possible 

I am trying to return the string found between parentheses in a field.  Something like this:
String s1 = 'My favorite color is xYellowy';
String s2 = s1.substringBetween('x','y');
System.assertEquals('Yellow', s2);
If I substitute square brackets for x and y everything works well. When using traditional parentheses, I thought I would need to escape the parentheses, like this:
String s1 = '(Yellow)';
String s2 = s1.substringBetween('\\(','\\)');
System.assertEquals( 'Yellow', s2);
But that didn't work either.  I bet I am 90% there, but I am missing something, 

Hi All,
Could some one please guide me on this, I need help on how to send an email alert checking on record types.
i.e. i have RT = A n RT =B defined in my WF rule. And one email alert to be sent out which is a general email template.

But there is a need where some condidtion should be met in template so that some content of veribage in email should be only sent to party A, and some content should be sent to party B. Neither parties should recieve each other contents.

There is some minor difference in the veribage that both parties should be getting it.
Please help me how to achieve using merge fields. Also if i am not clear on anything.

Thanks a lot in advance.
I just completed the Trailhead Data Import Wizard challenge in my developer account but can't find the contacts that it said were successfully imported.

Am I looking in the wrong spot?
iam having the 4 users p1,p2,p3,p4 and p1 one created 15 feilds and he wnt to share 15 records only to p2 user not to others users like p3 and p4 how can u do this? 
1,i done wit owd public read/write but it will applicying for all users
2,when iam using manual sharing only one record  can access to another user or public groups
3,role level is nt possible
so,i tried all the above, not working plss give the detail navigation answers for this?

I need help with hovering over an image which shows the list of values from the <apex:repeat> tag: I want the values from the code in the bold below to be shown when i hover over an image something like help bubble(?).

Here is my code

<apex:repeat value="{!dpgEnrollmentGuidelines}" var="dpGuideline" >

<tr>
                       <td class= "changecolor">
                            <apex:outputText value="{!dpGuideline.Required_for__c}"/>
                        </td>

<td onclick="navigateToElement('{!dpGuideline.Id}');">
                        <apex:outputText value="{!dpGuideline.Display_Name__c}"/>
                            <apex:repeat value="{!dpGuideline.Acceptable_Documents__r}" var="accdoc" >
                   <apex:outputText value = "{!accdoc.Acceptable_doc__Name__c}"
                        </apex:repeat> 

</td>

</apex:repeat>

Thanks
Hi ALL,
 I have to find all unused fields in custom object to delete them. Please tell me a fast way to find them.
Also, how to find unused custom controllers and controller extemsions?

Thanks so much for your help,

Tina
I am new to trailhead and I have two developer accounts. One created last year with my personal email address (joshihetal28@gmail.com) and another is today with my salesforce email address (hetal.joshi@salesforce.com).
I am starting one of the module on trailhead but before that want to reach out to someone to ask what account i should use for all trailhead module so that I dont loose my badges and can have them display correctly on my profiles.
Any help is apprecieated.
Can i make the fields as required through vf page if possible how can i make plese provide any simle example?
I am a newbie to this and enjoying learning Sales force but I keep getting the same error. I think the logic is right as it returns the correct records back in the report.

Please check that you have a filter for Stages that are not equal to Closed Won or Closed Lost.

Here is my logic that I am using.

Filtered By:1 AND (2 AND 3)   Edit 
   1. Amount greater than "25,000" 
   2. Stage not equal to Closed Won 
   3. Stage not equal to Closed Lost 
I am a newbie....
I keep getting the error message:
The 'Days_Since_Last_Update__c' formula field did not return the correct number of days between an Account’s Last Activity Date and today

This is the formula I am using as there is no Last Activity Date field in the case object. 
SO I am using Lastmodified Date field from the Case object.
ABS( DATEVALUE( LastModifiedDate ) - TODAY())
Which returns a value of "11" as number when I view it in the report
Can someone please explain what I am doing wrong?? OR where do you find the "Last Acivity Date" field
Hi Team,

I have a question. If 10 WR is assigned to X team member and Y Team member has 0WR in his bucket. if This happens how we can auto transfer 5 WR to Y team members bucket from X team member.
I would like to create a formula based on the Case Opened date and Case close date. 
Current Business Hours
Schedule - Monday to Thursday 8 am to 8 pm 
Schedule - Friday = 8 am to 6 pm 

Anyone please help. Thanks

Is there any way to track the field history in Opportunity line item through a custom code? since there is no standard feature enabled for this object to track field history.

Thanks

• March 18, 2016