• 50 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am rendering Accounts with their contacts in lightning component and showing account lookup field on child contacts But account lookup is not coming using force:inputfield in the contact section. However, when I  printed the accountid on page, it's coming but lookup not rendering.

Please help and find the below code!
<aura:component controller="Account_with_contacts_controller" implements="force:appHostable,flexipage:availableForAllPageTypes">    
    <aura:attribute name="listaccount" type="Account_with_contacts_controller.Wrapper_Account[]"/>    
   <aura:handler name="init" value="{!this}" action="{!c.doInit}"/>
   <aura:attribute name="contact" type="Contact" 
               default="{ 'sobjectType': 'Contact' }"/>
    <div class="slds-grid slds-m-around--medium ">
        <table class="slds-table slds-table--bordered slds-max-medium-table--stacked">
            <thead>
                <tr class="slds-text-heading--label">
                     <th scope="col"> </th>
                    <th scope="col">ID </th>
                    <th scope="col">Name</th>
                    <th scope="col">Phone</th>
                    <th scope="col">Billing City</th>

</tr>
            </thead>
            <tbody>
                <aura:renderIf isTrue="{!v.listaccount.length!=0}">
                <aura:iteration items="{!v.listaccount}" var="item" indexVar="i">
                    <tr>
                        <td>

</td>                           
                         <td>
                            <label class="slds-checkbox">
                                <ui:inputCheckbox class="selector" aura:id="{!i}" value="{!item.selected}" change="{!c.selectcheckbox}"/>
                                <span class="slds-checkbox--faux"></span>
                            </label>
                        </td>   
                        <td><ui:inputtext class="field" value="{!item.Name}"/></td>

<td><ui:inputtext class="field" value="{!item.Phone}"/></td>
                        <td><ui:inputtext class="field" value="{!item.BillingCity}"/></td>
                         <aura:iteration items="{!item.Contacts}" var="contactitem" indexVar="j">

<tr>
                        <td>

</td>                           

<td><ui:inputtext class="field" label="name" value="{!contactitem.Name}"/></td>
                        <td width="50%"><force:inputField value="{!contactitem.AccountId}"/> </td>
                        <td><ui:inputtext class="field" label="phone" value="{!contactitem.Phone}"/></td>
                        <td><ui:inputtext class="field" value="{!contactitem.Description}"/></td>

</tr>      
                </aura:iteration> 
                    </tr>      
                </aura:renderIf>
            </tbody>
        </table> 
    </div>

<div>
        <button    style="float:centre" class="slds-button slds-button--brand slds-m-bottom--large slds-align--absolute-center btn-lg" onclick="{!c.UpdateAccounts}">Update Accounts</button>
        <br/>    
           </div>
</aura:component>
Hi All
Do you have any idea what is the API for this discussion forum. If I try to do integration with this Salesforce discussion forum?
Actually I am facing below error in challange 8 

Challenge Not yet complete... her's  what's wrong: Each article record type must contain the Question, Answer, and Record Type fields. Knowledge users must have the ability to select a record type when creating or editing articles.

NB: I have already created 3 resord types and also assing pagtlaouts with those,but still getting this error.

Please can you help me out to resolve this
Hello Everyone,

I am stuck on challange 1 and help will be greatly appericiated. Evaluate Lusso’s Org with the Readiness Check, Optimizer, and a Short Pilot
Acting on the recommendations and best practices for rolling out Lightning Experience, run the Lightning Experience Readiness Check for the Lusso Scarpe production org and then analyze the report that's emailed to you. Also run Salesforce Optimizer and review the feedback in the Optimizer Report.

Then kick off a short, fact-finding pilot program. You've identified John Wiseman and Paloma Espinoza as your champions for the pilot and you've trained them on working in the new interface. Now set it up so they can both access Lightning Experience. Don’t change existing profiles in Lusso Scarpe’s org. John still needs access to Salesforce Classic, but limit Paloma to working in Lightning Experience only. For John, use a permission set named LightningExperiencePilotSales. For Paloma, use a permission set named LightningExperiencePilotCommunications.

Don't know how to set it up and run the optimizer. 

Thanks
Hello, all  I am trying to solve this superbadge but I am getting this error in Step1 please help me to solve this superbadge 

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.QueryException: List has more than 1 row for assignment to SObject
Awaiting For Response Need Help 
I am rendering Accounts with their contacts in lightning component and showing account lookup field on child contacts But account lookup is not coming using force:inputfield in the contact section. However, when I  printed the accountid on page, it's coming but lookup not rendering.

Please help and find the below code!
<aura:component controller="Account_with_contacts_controller" implements="force:appHostable,flexipage:availableForAllPageTypes">    
    <aura:attribute name="listaccount" type="Account_with_contacts_controller.Wrapper_Account[]"/>    
   <aura:handler name="init" value="{!this}" action="{!c.doInit}"/>
   <aura:attribute name="contact" type="Contact" 
               default="{ 'sobjectType': 'Contact' }"/>
    <div class="slds-grid slds-m-around--medium ">
        <table class="slds-table slds-table--bordered slds-max-medium-table--stacked">
            <thead>
                <tr class="slds-text-heading--label">
                     <th scope="col"> </th>
                    <th scope="col">ID </th>
                    <th scope="col">Name</th>
                    <th scope="col">Phone</th>
                    <th scope="col">Billing City</th>

</tr>
            </thead>
            <tbody>
                <aura:renderIf isTrue="{!v.listaccount.length!=0}">
                <aura:iteration items="{!v.listaccount}" var="item" indexVar="i">
                    <tr>
                        <td>

</td>                           
                         <td>
                            <label class="slds-checkbox">
                                <ui:inputCheckbox class="selector" aura:id="{!i}" value="{!item.selected}" change="{!c.selectcheckbox}"/>
                                <span class="slds-checkbox--faux"></span>
                            </label>
                        </td>   
                        <td><ui:inputtext class="field" value="{!item.Name}"/></td>

<td><ui:inputtext class="field" value="{!item.Phone}"/></td>
                        <td><ui:inputtext class="field" value="{!item.BillingCity}"/></td>
                         <aura:iteration items="{!item.Contacts}" var="contactitem" indexVar="j">

<tr>
                        <td>

</td>                           

<td><ui:inputtext class="field" label="name" value="{!contactitem.Name}"/></td>
                        <td width="50%"><force:inputField value="{!contactitem.AccountId}"/> </td>
                        <td><ui:inputtext class="field" label="phone" value="{!contactitem.Phone}"/></td>
                        <td><ui:inputtext class="field" value="{!contactitem.Description}"/></td>

</tr>      
                    </tr>      
                </aura:renderIf>
            </tbody>
        </table> 
    </div>

<div>
        <button    style="float:centre" class="slds-button slds-button--brand slds-m-bottom--large slds-align--absolute-center btn-lg" onclick="{!c.UpdateAccounts}">Update Accounts</button>
        <br/>    
           </div>
Actually I am facing below error in challange 8 

Challenge Not yet complete... her's  what's wrong: Each article record type must contain the Question, Answer, and Record Type fields. Knowledge users must have the ability to select a record type when creating or editing articles.

NB: I have already created 3 resord types and also assing pagtlaouts with those,but still getting this error.

Please can you help me out to resolve this
I'm struggling with the custom lightning component on this part. I don't have much background coding and am having trouble finding resources to help me achieve coding the lightning component. If someone could help give me some framework code to create a custom lightning component to hold a URL or direct me to a resource that help break this down I'd be very appreciative.

Hi, I am having trouble with the "Attributes and Expressions" module from trailhead.

Here is the challenge:
Create a Lightning Component to display a single item for your packing list.
  • Create a component called campingListItem that displays the name (ui:outputText) and the three custom fields using the appropriate output components.
  • Add an attribute named 'item' for type Camping_Item__c.
I created an component named campingListItem and this is the code:
<aura:component >
    <aura:attribute name="item" type="<my_domain>__Camping_Item__c"/>

<ui:outputText value="{!v.item.Name}"/>
    <ui:outputCheckbox value="{!v.item.<my_domain>__Packed__c}"/>
    <ui:outputCurrency  value="{!v.item.<my_domain>__Price__c}"/>
    <ui:outputNumber value="{!v.item.<my_domain>__Quantity__c}"/>

The error that I am getting is: "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The packingListItem Lightning Component's attribute tag doesn't exist or its attributes are not set correctly."

With this, I tried to create another component, with the name "packingListItem", but It didn't work.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks,