• 5 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I will be using Trailhead as part of my training programme and I was looking into the possibility of monitoring the teams progress and achievements. Is there any way to do this? They will be required to complete 3-4 of the basic modules to gain an understanding of the system, the key words and how to complete a few basic functions. Ideally, I would like to monitor the individuals log ins and the number of modules completed the ensure they are ready to progress to the following training element.

Thanks!
I will be using Trailhead as part of my training programme and I was looking into the possibility of monitoring the teams progress and achievements. Is there any way to do this? They will be required to complete 3-4 of the basic modules to gain an understanding of the system, the key words and how to complete a few basic functions. Ideally, I would like to monitor the individuals log ins and the number of modules completed the ensure they are ready to progress to the following training element.

Thanks!
Sales Managers have asked for an at-a-glance solution to see completeness on leads. Create a helper formula field that looks at 5 key fields on the Lead object and evaluates their completeness, then a second formula field that references the helper formula and returns an image.

>The helper formula field should be on the Lead object with a name of 'Lead Quality Helper' and a resulting API name of 'Lead_Quality_Helper__c'.
>The helper formula should be of type Number.
>The helper formula should evaluate the following 5 fields: Email, Phone, Company, Title, and Industry and return 0 if blank and 1 if not blank. >The formula should then add all the values together to return a total value.
>The image formula should be on the Lead object with a name of 'Lead Quality' and a resulting API name of 'Lead_Quality__c'.
>The image formula should reference the helper formula, and return an image based on the number returned by the helper formula. The helper formula should be of type Text. Note: All of these images are already available in your Developer Edition.

1 = /img/samples/stars_100.gif with alternate text '1 star'
2 = /img/samples/stars_200.gif with alternate text '2 stars'
3 = /img/samples/stars_300.gif with alternate text '3 stars'
4 = /img/samples/stars_400.gif with alternate text '4 stars'
5 = /img/samples/stars_500.gif with alternate text '5 stars'

If none of the fields are filled out, the default should be /img/samples/stars_000.gif with alternate text '0 stars'.
The 'Lead Quality' formula must be added to the Lead Layout page layout.

ok so im having trouble on this challenege on trailhead. im confused what it means by helper formula, like how would we create a helper formular? also how would we create a image formula?

thanks if anyone answers