• 25 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have to choose 2 answers i know that B is one of them which one is treu C or D?
Which statement is true for embedding a visual force page in page layout?(2)
A-visual force page on a field set have attributes for both width and height
B-visual force page on a page layout have attributes for width and height
C-visual force page can only be placed in the Visual force section in a page layout
D-visual force page can be placed anywhere in page layout
Hello. Is any of you aware of any UI Performance monitoring tool / plugin that works well with Lightning?  ...I guess something of likes of AppDynamics.  Primarily am hoping to find out if anyone has implemented anything that is proven to work with Lightning UI.  And possibly, how you went about it (invisible component? )
I have to choose 2 answers i know that B is one of them which one is treu C or D?
Which statement is true for embedding a visual force page in page layout?(2)
A-visual force page on a field set have attributes for both width and height
B-visual force page on a page layout have attributes for width and height
C-visual force page can only be placed in the Visual force section in a page layout
D-visual force page can be placed anywhere in page layout
Hi All,
I'm new to Salesforce, and facing interviews on Salesforce QA Tester. Inerviewer asked me What are the challenges you have faced while testing in Salesforce and what are the defects you have come across?  Can anyone help me with this.

Thanks in Advance.

Hi,

Just curious to find out if there is any limit on number of custom objects per org and number of custom fields on a standard or custom object?

Does it depend on license level? If yes, how much is for each license level?

Thanks

Raj