• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi devs!
I'm having a problem when assigning a value into a custom field in a custom object. The error message is the following:
Line: 6, Column: 1
System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: INVALID_OR_NULL_FOR_RESTRICTED_PICKLIST
Some important points:
  • I need it to be restricted.
  • This field doesn't use a global value set.
  • There's no record types defined for this object.
  • The value I'm trying to set are in the value set, and I already checked for typos.
  • If I unmark the "Restrick picklist to values..." option, the record saves, but an identical value is added to the picklist. 
  • I use the API value for the assignation, but I've tried with Label too.
  • The user can set the value trhough User Interface correctly
What could be happening here? 
Regards,
Mario Bravo
Hi,
I'm having issues while previewing a Lightning Component using a Lightning App, via Developer Console. 
The next message is shown to me:
"Lightning Components require My Domain...". 
However, I have a My Domain already deployed.

Does anyone here know what is happening?

Regards!
Hi all!

Is there a way to change SMS verification method to Email method for Salesforce login?
This is my situation: I lost my phone and I can't receive the code; therefore, I can't login to my Dev Ed.
Yes, I still have my last security token, could this be helpful?

I hope there's a solution,
Thanks!
Hi 

I have a visual force page for a custom object and is in in line edit mode and has 2 buttons one to Save and one to Cancel.  The problem is I can edit my page and click save and the changes stay on the page but when i refresh the whole page the changes do not save

Here is my code

<apex:page cache="false" standardController="Employee__c" tabStyle="Employee__c" showHeader="false" sidebar="false">
    <apex:form id="all" >
        <apex:pageMessages />

<apex:pageBlock title="Worker Licence Record Section" mode="inlineEdit">

<apex:pageBlock mode="maindetail">

<apex:pageBlockButtons location="top">

<button onclick="location.href='/apex/Worker_Section?id={!Employee__c.Id }'" id="saveButton">
                    Save
                </button>

<button onclick="location.href='/apex/Worker_Section?id={!Employee__c.Id }'" id="cancelButton">
                    Cancel
                </button>

</apex:pageBlockButtons>
            <style>
                     .bPageBlock {
                                background-color: white !important;
                     }

.pbHeader{

color:grey;

width:100%;

font-size:90%;

}

</style>

<apex:outputPanel styleClass="white" layout="block">

<apex:pageBlockSection collapsible="true" columns="3">

<apex:pageBlockSectionItem dataStyle="width:10%" labelStyle="width:23%"  >
                        <apex:outputLabel >SIA Licence Type</apex:outputLabel>
                        <apex:inputField value="{!Employee__c.SIA_LICENCE__c}" style="width:80px"/>
                    </apex:pageBlockSectionItem>

<apex:outputLabel >SIA Licence #</apex:outputLabel>
                        <apex:inputField value="{!Employee__c.Licence_No__c}" style="width:125px"/>

<apex:outputLabel >Expiry Date</apex:outputLabel>
                        <apex:inputField value="{!Employee__c.Expiry__c}" style="width:100px"/>

<apex:outputLabel >CSCS Card?</apex:outputLabel>
                        <apex:inputField value="{!Employee__c.CSCS_Card__c}" style="width:80px"/>

<apex:outputLabel >CSCS Licence #</apex:outputLabel>
                        <apex:inputField value="{!Employee__c.CSCS__c}" style="width:125px"/>

<apex:pageBlockSectionItem dataStyle="width:10%" labelStyle="width:23%" >
                        <apex:inputField value="{!Employee__c.CSCS_Expiry_Date__c}" style="width:100px"/>

<apex:outputLabel >CCTV Licence?</apex:outputLabel>
                        <apex:inputField value="{!Employee__c.CCTV_Licence_Type__c}" style="width:80px"/>

<apex:outputLabel >CCTV Licence #</apex:outputLabel>
                        <apex:inputField value="{!Employee__c.CCTV_Licence__c}" style="width:125px"/>

<apex:inputField value="{!Employee__c.CCTV_Expiry__c}" style="width:100px"/>

<apex:outputLabel >Driving Licence?</apex:outputLabel>
                        <apex:inputField value="{!Employee__c.Driving_Licence__c}" style="width:80px"/>

<apex:outputLabel >Driving Licence #</apex:outputLabel>
                        <apex:inputField value="{!Employee__c.Driving_Licence_Number__c}" style="width:125px"/>

<apex:inputField value="{!Employee__c.Driving_Licence_Expiry__c}" style="width:100px"/>

</apex:pageBlockSection>
            </apex:outputPanel>

</apex:pageBlock>
        </apex:pageBlock>
    </apex:form>
</apex:page>
Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

Sonya 

I tried to configure the Catter but cannot find the Cattergories for Objects in the Setup. Do anyone know the reason?
Hi all!

Is there a way to change SMS verification method to Email method for Salesforce login?
This is my situation: I lost my phone and I can't receive the code; therefore, I can't login to my Dev Ed.
Yes, I still have my last security token, could this be helpful?

I hope there's a solution,
Thanks!
Hi,

Im planning to write SalesForce Developer certification. In the trailhead site, there are two links : Trails and Modules.

Which one i need to choose & study to attempt SalesForce developer Level1 certification?.

Venkatroyal
Hi,

Im planning to write SalesForce Developer certification. In the trailhead site, there are two links : Trails and Modules.

Which one i need to choose & study to attempt SalesForce developer Level1 certification?.

Venkatroyal