• 45 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
So Salesforce support told me to pound sand and come see you guys so hopefully you can help.  I have a screen flow which is tossing this error and there is absolutely nothing I can translate into an issue.  The fault is happening at a screen element.  But not when the screen element loads, only after you select "Next".  Then the attached pops up.  The first messgae is:

This page has an error. You might just need to refresh it. First, would you give us some details? (We're reporting this as error ID: -362443059)

Under "Technical Stuff" it shows:

[Event fired]
Object.handleNavigationError()@https://totalservicesolutions.lightning.force.com/components/flowruntime/flowRuntimeV2.js:21:372
eval()@https://totalservicesolutions.lightning.force.com/components/flowruntime/flowRuntimeV2.js:2:498
eval()@https://totalservicesolutions.lightning.force.com/components/flowruntime/runtimeLib.js:1:21732

Then when you click "OK" you get this:

Unfortunately, there was a problem. Please try again. If the problem continues, get in touch with your administrator with the error ID shown here and any other related details. Error ID: 1330714629-174344 (-151389934)

There are 2 toggles which control visibility on other fields.  Those are both inactive when the error hits (but I did try activating them with the same results).  They appear to be duplicated on the screen and the error appears directly above them.

User-added image

Running in Debug Mode from within the Flow, I get the same error, but the debug log does not proceed beyond setting the initial values for the screen element.

User-added image

Any help in a direction to look would be greatly appreciated.  Very frustrated.  I worked on this flow for a long time and it is and has been working.  This error has only shown up on 2 transactions and I can't for the life of me find the issue.
Team I have a 2 part question:

I have a formula field with TEXT output in order to use Now() in other text fields (ie "10/29/2018 @ 12:00:00 the field was updated").  The only requirement is that the field display the time in Eastern Time taking into account DST.  Until today I have been updating the formula twice per year and thought I'd revisit the requirement after several SF updates, and I've come up with (what I think is) a pretty good formula (see below). I would like input on the following:

1.  Tell me how this is wrong (if at all).  I can't see any reason why it would break, but I'm not confident it won't).  The true and false values are the original formulas I would manually switch each March and November.
2.  If anyone can tell me how to (code snippet) format the date time "MM/DD/YYYY HH:MM AM/PM", that would be awesome (I am missing the AM/PM piece).

Field Type:  Formula
Return Type: Text
IF(
    AND(
        TODAY() > (DATE(YEAR(TODAY()),3,0+7*1) - WEEKDAY(DATE(YEAR(TODAY()),3,8-1))),
        TODAY() < (DATE(YEAR(TODAY()),11,0+7*2) - WEEKDAY(DATE(YEAR(TODAY()),11,8-1)))
    ),
    TEXT(MONTH(TODAY()))&"/"&TEXT(DAY(TODAY()))&"/"&TEXT(YEAR(TODAY()))&" "&"@"&" "&MID(TEXT(Now()-(4/24)),12,8),
    TEXT(MONTH(TODAY()))&"/"&TEXT(DAY(TODAY()))&"/"&TEXT(YEAR(TODAY()))&" "&"@"&" "&MID(TEXT(Now()-(5/24)),12,8)
)

Hello - I have a custom object which when created, my users need to enter multiple child objects to.  Currently there is a custom visualforce form which loads parameters into the URL to populate 2 mandatory fields on the child object, all of which come from the parent custom object.

The URL looks like this:
https://..../apex/myVFpage?Work_Order__c=a3To00000002Voj&Invoice__c=a3O1N000003WBkB

Once the information is entered, the user clicks "Save" and standard controller save action is used which returns them to the page for the newly created child record.

I have created a controller extension to execute a "Save and New", which works great, but does not populate the required fields.  I need to grab the URL as listed above, and reload it for the "New" portion of the action.  Below is my code:

public class saveAndnew {

public ApexPages.StandardController scMain{get;set;}
        public saveAndnew(ApexPages.StandardController controller) {
        scMain = controller;
        }

public PageReference saveAndNew() {
    scMain.save();
    PageReference newInvoiceLinefromInv= new PageReference('/apex/newInvoiceLinefromInv');
    newInvoiceLinefromInv.setRedirect(true);
    return newInvoiceLinefromInv;
    }
}

I'm certain there's a way to do this, but I'm spending way too much time on this and coming up empty.  Any snippits of wisdom for me?

Thanks,
So Salesforce support told me to pound sand and come see you guys so hopefully you can help.  I have a screen flow which is tossing this error and there is absolutely nothing I can translate into an issue.  The fault is happening at a screen element.  But not when the screen element loads, only after you select "Next".  Then the attached pops up.  The first messgae is:

This page has an error. You might just need to refresh it. First, would you give us some details? (We're reporting this as error ID: -362443059)

[Event fired]
Object.handleNavigationError()@https://totalservicesolutions.lightning.force.com/components/flowruntime/flowRuntimeV2.js:21:372
eval()@https://totalservicesolutions.lightning.force.com/components/flowruntime/flowRuntimeV2.js:2:498
eval()@https://totalservicesolutions.lightning.force.com/components/flowruntime/runtimeLib.js:1:21732

Unfortunately, there was a problem. Please try again. If the problem continues, get in touch with your administrator with the error ID shown here and any other related details. Error ID: 1330714629-174344 (-151389934)

There are 2 toggles which control visibility on other fields.  Those are both inactive when the error hits (but I did try activating them with the same results).  They appear to be duplicated on the screen and the error appears directly above them.

User-added image

Running in Debug Mode from within the Flow, I get the same error, but the debug log does not proceed beyond setting the initial values for the screen element.

User-added image

Any help in a direction to look would be greatly appreciated.  Very frustrated.  I worked on this flow for a long time and it is and has been working.  This error has only shown up on 2 transactions and I can't for the life of me find the issue.

[Event fired]

User-added image

User-added image

Team I have a 2 part question:

I have a formula field with TEXT output in order to use Now() in other text fields (ie "10/29/2018 @ 12:00:00 the field was updated").  The only requirement is that the field display the time in Eastern Time taking into account DST.  Until today I have been updating the formula twice per year and thought I'd revisit the requirement after several SF updates, and I've come up with (what I think is) a pretty good formula (see below). I would like input on the following:

1.  Tell me how this is wrong (if at all).  I can't see any reason why it would break, but I'm not confident it won't).  The true and false values are the original formulas I would manually switch each March and November.
2.  If anyone can tell me how to (code snippet) format the date time "MM/DD/YYYY HH:MM AM/PM", that would be awesome (I am missing the AM/PM piece).

Field Type:  Formula
Return Type: Text
IF(
    AND(
        TODAY() > (DATE(YEAR(TODAY()),3,0+7*1) - WEEKDAY(DATE(YEAR(TODAY()),3,8-1))),
        TODAY() < (DATE(YEAR(TODAY()),11,0+7*2) - WEEKDAY(DATE(YEAR(TODAY()),11,8-1)))
    ),
    TEXT(MONTH(TODAY()))&"/"&TEXT(DAY(TODAY()))&"/"&TEXT(YEAR(TODAY()))&" "&"@"&" "&MID(TEXT(Now()-(4/24)),12,8),
    TEXT(MONTH(TODAY()))&"/"&TEXT(DAY(TODAY()))&"/"&TEXT(YEAR(TODAY()))&" "&"@"&" "&MID(TEXT(Now()-(5/24)),12,8)
)

Working the "Handle Actions with Controllers" trailhead module and I'm not getting past the validation.
If I put the component in a test jig, I can see the button function and set the check box as expected.

Here is the code I'm using to set the item as packed...

component.set("v.item.Packed__c", true );

I'm assuming the validator does not like my syntax. Can you give me a hint to get past this?

Thanks.
John

For Developer Intermediate > Lightning Components Basics > Attributes and Expressions challenge, even though it verified, but page is not displaying correctly.

It gave the following error when trying the run the page.

This page has an error. You might just need to refresh it.
Aura.loadComponent(): Failed to initialize application.
An internal server error has occurred
Error ID: 1877814438-103028 (-1501584897)

If I remove the required="true" from the aura:attribute it loads but it doesn't load any data.