• Developer
  • MRVNMCHM

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am attempting to work on this superbadge, and I cannot download the unmanaged package to start. I have attempted to reach this link in multiple ways. Using the link, copying the link, using an incognito window, and attempting to search for a morre updated link. All to no avail. Can anyone help me understand what is going on?

Error message recieved:
Unmanaged Package Error
Hi All,

How can i notify to application which is in onprimise server.Lets say i have created app like middilewire to synch salesforce record to onprimise oracle.When salesforce record update ,then it will notify that application to run and sync..any solutions for it....
I am writing Batch Apex Query String where the soql limit I want to avoid.How can we avoid the limit in below batch code ?

DateTime currentTime = System.now();
      DateTime ddd = currentTime.addHours(-2);
      list<Total__c> campaignInfluenceList = new List<Total__c>();
      campaignInfluenceList = [select Id,CampaignId__c,OpportunityId__c,CampaignId__r.unique__c from Total__c where lastmodifieddate>=:ddd];
            Set<Id> oppIds = new Set<Id>();
//how to avoid soql limit in below for loop.
            for(Total__c d:campaignInfluenceList){
                oppIds.add(d.OpportunityId__c);
             }

String str = 'opportunityCreatedFromLead';
     string query='Select Id,Name,unique__c,Type,Lead_ID__c,createdby.profile.Name,(select Id,CampaignId__c,OpportunityId__c,CampaignId__r.Source__c from Total__r ) from Opportunity where id=: oppIds ';

return Database.getQueryLocator(query); 

Thanks,

I am seeking some guidance from anyone who as used SSO/ADFS for customer portal access to Sales Force.

Is there any documentation available on integrating / developing the invitation process for a user to register for an ADFS account, password reset etc.

We have this process working already in applications using API's to ADFS, looking to understand the approach of how this can be acheived using ADFS.

Thanks in advance.

Donald

I am attempting to work on this superbadge, and I cannot download the unmanaged package to start. I have attempted to reach this link in multiple ways. Using the link, copying the link, using an incognito window, and attempting to search for a morre updated link. All to no avail. Can anyone help me understand what is going on?

Error message recieved:
Unmanaged Package Error