• 59 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am confused about my profiles for the trailhead and my developer account.  When I am on the Discussion Forums or working in Trailhead, I see in the upper right corner my picture and the name “Blair Sellke 2”.  But when I log into my developer account I see “BlairD Sellke”.  Do I have 2 profile accounts?

I have a scenerio. I have a List custom settings which is storing Bank code and the location. Now i have similar fields on accounts object and i want to update the bank location whenever anyone enters the bank code on the Account edit page. Now i want to use flow to get the value of the location based on the bank code which is saved in the custom settings. How can i achieve this using flow and process builder
  • January 30, 2017
Hello everyone,

I have a requirement where i have a field as Client engineer on oppty and i want to use this field as the approver in an approval process.Since, approval process wont consider the picklist value as the approver. so what i tried is to create a lookup field and get that value from the pciklist to the lookup field and hence use it for an approval. i cant update the field through configuration. Can you help me what could be the flow of trigger to accomplish this.

Thanks
MS
  • April 21, 2016
Hi,

I have been testing some thing and unfortunately i made certain changes to all the sale processes and created a few new ones too in sandbox and now i want to migrate the salesprocess which i have un Production to sandbox and simultaneously i wanna keep the new ones created by me in Sandbox. Can i migrate the sales processes in Production to sandbox without changing the new sales processes which i have created in sandbox. I didnt find any way to migrate the sales processes through change set.

Thanks
MS
  • April 15, 2016
Hi,
I have a custom object, with one checkbox field as "Record Used". I want to know that if the remaining Record Used with checkbox not ticked ( false) become less than or equal to 100, it should send us the email alert, so that we can add more records to be used .
I am trying to create a formula field for this but i think its not going to work, can anyone plz suggest me a solution for this ? its within the same object and there is no cross object involved.Thnx
Hello everyone,

I have a requirement where i have a field as Client engineer on oppty and i want to use this field as the approver in an approval process.Since, approval process wont consider the picklist value as the approver. so what i tried is to create a lookup field and get that value from the pciklist to the lookup field and hence use it for an approval. i cant update the field through configuration. Can you help me what could be the flow of trigger to accomplish this.

Thanks
MS
  • April 21, 2016
As the system admin, when Salesforce Users are using the instant chat box (NOT Chatter) in the right hand corner of the screen, can the System Admin, audit that and see what a particular user is sending?

I have a simple report that has all fields mapped to a single object? Can I not just select an object and create a report instead of creating a report type of that object?
Hi all,

I'm deploying with the migration tool several changes and I'm getting warning messages like those ones
[...]
[sf:deploy] Component Failures:
[sf:deploy] 2.  objectTranslations/Point_of_measure__c-es.objectTranslation -- Warning: Invalid picklist value: V in field: Point_of_measure__c.Measure_Point_Status__c (line 77, column 13)
[sf:deploy] 3.  objectTranslations/Point_of_measure__c-en_US.objectTranslation -- Warning: Invalid picklist value: P in field: Point_of_measure__c.Measure_Point_Function__c (line 61, column 13)
[...]
The point is that the <masterLabel> of the translations files match with the Point_of_measure__c.Measure_Point_Function__c picklist fullname values included with the package.
<fields>
        <fullName>Measure_Point_Function__c</fullName>
        <externalId>false</externalId>
        <label>Measure Point Function</label>
        <picklist>
            <picklistValues>
                <fullName>R</fullName>
                <default>false</default>
            </picklistValues>
            <picklistValues>
                <fullName>P</fullName>
                <default>false</default>
            </picklistValues>
            <picklistValues>
                <fullName>C</fullName>
                <default>false</default>
            </picklistValues>
            <sorted>false</sorted>
        </picklist>
        <trackHistory>false</trackHistory>
        <trackTrending>false</trackTrending>
        <type>Picklist</type>
</fields>
    <fields>
        <label><!-- Measure Point Function --></label>
        <name>Measure_Point_Function__c</name>
        <picklistValues>
            <masterLabel>C</masterLabel>
            <translation>COMPROBANTE</translation>
        </picklistValues>
        <picklistValues>
            <masterLabel>P</masterLabel>
            <translation>PRINCIPAL</translation>
        </picklistValues>
        <picklistValues>
            <masterLabel>R</masterLabel>
            <translation>REDUNDANTE</translation>
        </picklistValues>
    </fields>
I found this article https://help.salesforce.com/apex/HTViewSolution?id=000175733&language=en_US which points to the record type configuration, but my Point_of_measure__c object hasn't any record type config.

I have two questions
  1. What is this warning about of?
  2. Could I deploy to production with these kind of warning messages?
Having trouble verifying a challenge. I keep getting an error message. Please assist. 
Hi..I have just started learning salesforce. Can anyone suggest me some resources to get an exposure to some real time projects?
   Thanks in advance
I am confused about my profiles for the trailhead and my developer account.  When I am on the Discussion Forums or working in Trailhead, I see in the upper right corner my picture and the name “Blair Sellke 2”.  But when I log into my developer account I see “BlairD Sellke”.  Do I have 2 profile accounts?

How do I add new values to an existing picklist?
I am new to reports engine, how can I make reports to be seen only to 3 top managers.
thanks
I have System Admin right, however I can not see new sandbox option although it says 20 available. 
some other Admin has created my user login as a System Admin, may be it was not created correctly.
Please let me know how to fix my profile to allow me to create a sandbox for my own.

Thanks

Hi,

I am looking to bulk delete all records that I have added to my custom object. Could someone please suggest a way that I can do this?

Thanks, Emma
How do I get a password reset on Trailhead? I think I have 3 Trailhead accounts that I have set up since I keep getting locked out just trying to use Trailhead. It is very frustrating that this keeps happening. I lose my badges and time I spent on the modules. Obviously, I am a beginner trying to learn and this is not helpful at all.

I'm trying to use Data Import wizard to update existing contacts but I'm receiving this error message. 'Your import failed: Import for object Account did not succeed. Error received - null'. I have just three columns in my import file, namely Contact ID, Contact Owner and SDR owner(custom field). What am I doing wrong?
Thanks