• 5 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
If I run a flow from within Salesforce using a button, it will display in a lightning skin. However, if I launch that flow via a Visualforce page, it displays with the classic skin. Is there any code I can add to the Visualforce page to make it display in with the lightning skin? 
I'm not a developer. I'm hoping someone can tell me whether it's possible for a developer to code something to allow a user to use keyboard shortcuts to toggle between the Case Feed and Case Detail views? My users find it cumbersome and not very intutive to use the icons to do this. 

User-added image
On the Opportunity record I have a quick action to create Contact roles. When I click on the quick action , I am opening a flow screen. And on that screen I need to prepopulate the Opportunity Id from where I came . What is the way ? 

I created a variable called recordID and set the type as input. Foe some reason that is not working. Any help ??
If I run a flow from within Salesforce using a button, it will display in a lightning skin. However, if I launch that flow via a Visualforce page, it displays with the classic skin. Is there any code I can add to the Visualforce page to make it display in with the lightning skin? 
I have created the code via the Chat Button design, but am unable to add it to the current Communities page. Community Builder does not allow anything be added in, and Site.com does not allow the template to be edited (as it mentions the page is a Lightning template.) Lightning Components can be built, but do not allow for this sort of scripting. How does something scripted get added via Community Builder or Site.com Studio?
When ever I click on the case am getting Feed view as the default view and I do not want this.I need the details page as my default page view.

Is it possible to make the details view as the default view...?

Thanks
Chitra
How do I assign a custom domain when enabling Communities?  The Salesforce Help article states that it's possible but doesn't explain how and tech support hasn't been able to resolve it either.  I've gone to Domain Management>Domains and added a new domain (ex. community.company.com).  We've updated our domain controllers to include the appropriate CNAME records as required.  But when going to Customize>Communities>Settings and checking Enable Communities, it still forces you to select a domain that ends in ".force.com", not your custom domain.  We're building an external site which our company cannot include the ".force.com" ending.

I had a formula field in contact of text return type which returns text in the format "salesforce.com" i am getting the result with hyperlink , i want to remove the hyperlink , can any one help?

my formula is 

Account.Domain__c 

Is there a way to change the Finish button default on a VWF run from a custom button URL that's not referencing a VFP?  Basically I have a simple flow that starts with a button click from a detail page, which opens a new browser window and shows some data along with the standard VWF Finish button. 

What I'd like is for finish to close the window, not restart the workflow.

Hello everybody, This is my first Salesforce post.

In my controller, I use a query to get the field related to a rich text area.

My need is to get, for example, 200 first character of a rich text area without HTML markup.

I don't know if a method already exists to perform this because when I try to change the field type from rich text area to text area, Salesforce propose if I want to keep or not the HTML markup of rich text area contents.

Thank you

M.

• March 11, 2011