• 35 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a process that is trigger on a reccord change. I would like to  use the value in a field of the current record, as criteria to return a user In a custom object so that I can send that user an email. 
Is it possibe to haev pardot use a lightning connect app to query external data?
I am considering using Saelsforce Connect to access data stored in my SQL dtaabase. 
I have pardot already integrated to salesforce.
I would like to know if Pardot can access the data that salesforce connect can access
I have a routine that saves data from a field I can run it fine with the user i need until i encrypt  using crypto class then it only works for Administrators. Are there special permissions for this?
I created a pardot form Handler that is set to success to web to lead form how ever it does not do that it just creats the prospect asnd then forwards the user to pardot website login.
Is there something i am missing?
This is my page
<apex:page standardController="lead">
hello world
</apex:page>

I have a vf page and apex controller that convert leads. 

It works wonderfully in the sandbox but it merges in production.

Any help is appreciated

CAN anyone show me the formulat to correctly calculate this field as it does Not auto update when I change the endDatetime field.

datetime dt = datetime.parse(strDT);
        e.startDateTime =dt; 
        if(e.endDateTime < dt){
            dt = dt.addHours(1);
            e.endDateTime = dt;
            endDate = dt.format('yyyy-MM-dd', 'America/New_York');
            endTime = dt.format('HH:mm', 'America/New_York');
            strEndDatetime = endDate + 'T' + endTime;
            system.debug('#####################################New End Date' + e.endDateTime);
        }else{
            //thisis to insure updating of the duration field
            e.endDateTime = e.endDateTime.addMinutes(15);
            e.endDateTime = e.endDateTime.addMinutes(-15);
         }
  • September 23, 2020
  • September 17, 2020

I coul dreally use some help I have been reading numerous answers and non seem to be complete.
<apex:pageBlockTable id="tbl_ToBeInvited" value="{!srchResults}" var="sr" rendered="{!(srchResults.size > 0)}">
                                                    <apex:column headerValue="checkAllInviteesCheckBox" >
                                                        <apex:inputcheckbox onclick="window.runMyID('{!sr.recordID}',$(this).prop('checked'))"/>
                                                    </apex:column>
                                                    <apex:column headerValue="Name" value="{!sr.whoName}"></apex:column> 
                                                    <apex:column headerValue="Title" value="{!sr.title}"></apex:column> 
                                                    <apex:column headerValue="Agency / Company" value="{!sr.AgencyCompany}"></apex:column> 
                                                    <apex:column headerValue="Type" value="{!sr.whatType}"></apex:column> 
                                                    <apex:column headerValue="Owner" value="{!sr.owner}"></apex:column> 
                                                </apex:pageBlockTable>

This works fine:

I need to be able create a list of these recordIDs in my apex controller.

• September 08, 2020
I have a simple button :
I cant get paste line one:
{!requireScript("/soap/ajax/48.0/connection.js")}
I have tried every verios from 35 - 48 same error

This button worked fine this morning and then just stopped.

I have a routine that saves data from a field I can run it fine with the user i need until i encrypt  using crypto class then it only works for Administrators. Are there special permissions for this?
This is my page
<apex:page standardController="lead">
hello world

I am trying my first attempt at Visualforce pages.  I found a sample online and it works fine, but when I change it to use my custom objects, it fails. Here's what I have and getting an error on the page saying "Unknown property 'dataTableLanes.lanes'.  It clearly exists.  What am I missing?

The Class:
public class dataTableLanes {
    List<Lane_Detail__c> lanes;

public List<Lane_Detail__c> getLaneDetails() {
        if(lanes == null)
            lanes = [SELECT Destination_City__c, Destination_States__c FROM Lane_Detail__c LIMIT 10];
        return lanes;
    }
}

The Page:

<apex:page controller="dataTableLanes" id="thePage">
    <apex:dataTable value="{!lanes}" var="lane" id="theTable"
        rowClasses="odd,even" styleClass="tableClass">
        <apex:facet name="caption">table caption</apex:facet>
        <apex:facet name="header">table header</apex:facet>
        <apex:facet name="footer">table footer</apex:facet>

<apex:column>
            <apex:facet name="header">Name</apex:facet>
            <apex:facet name="footer">column footer</apex:facet>
            <apex:outputText value="{!lane.Destination_City__c}"/>

<apex:column>
            <apex:facet name="header">Owner</apex:facet>
            <apex:facet name="footer">column footer</apex:facet>
            <apex:outputText value="{!lane.Destination_States__c}"/>

</apex:dataTable>
CAN anyone show me the formulat to correctly calculate this field as it does Not auto update when I change the endDatetime field.

datetime dt = datetime.parse(strDT);
        e.startDateTime =dt; 
        if(e.endDateTime < dt){
            dt = dt.addHours(1);
            e.endDateTime = dt;
            endDate = dt.format('yyyy-MM-dd', 'America/New_York');
            endTime = dt.format('HH:mm', 'America/New_York');
            strEndDatetime = endDate + 'T' + endTime;
            system.debug('#####################################New End Date' + e.endDateTime);
        }else{
            //thisis to insure updating of the duration field
            e.endDateTime = e.endDateTime.addMinutes(15);
            e.endDateTime = e.endDateTime.addMinutes(-15);
         }
  • September 23, 2020
  • September 17, 2020
I've been trying to add the attendees as a related list on my custom controlled apex page but can't find a syntax that works.
I get errors like: "'EventRelations' is not a valid child relationship name for entity Event "

<apex:relatedList subject="{!anEvent}" list="EventRelations">
        <apex:facet name="header">Attendees</apex:facet>
    </apex:relatedList>

where "anEvent" is my event record (public Event in controller) which succesfully returns all the fields of the event in a pageBlock.

​Any ideas?
Hi,

I have an inline visualforce page on Event pagelayout. This VF page queries data from custom object and display data. 

I have loaded data into the event object.  the event records which have due date older than 365 days automatically went into archive according salesforce feature.(IsArchived changed to true).

Now, for all these archived events the inline  visualforce page is displaying an error instead of data. The Error message is
"Content cannot be displayed: Unable to retrieve object"

But, the non-archived current events are not having any problem. The visualforce displays data properly.

Do anyone have insights on this??

Regards,
raj

I have created a custom object. The tab view (all records) list comes with three system assigned buttons:

- New $object

- Change owner

- Refresh.

I want to add another custom button for multi-record delete, as mass delete works only with standard objects.

When editing the page layout, it only allows modifying the displayed fields, but no custom buttons.

Where would I find the definition of the buttons that are being displayed?

Can I add a custom 'delete' button?

Thanks,

aqueller