• 3 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
    var OPTION1 =  this.template.querySelector("lightning-datatable[data-myid=dt6]").getSelectedRows();

var OPTION2  = JSON.stringify(OPTION1);

Calling Apex Method:        

callNext({
        stringList : OPTION1 or OPTION2
        })  

***ERROR MESSAGE I AM GETTING********

"message":"Value provided is invalid for action parameter 'stringList ' of type 'LIST'"
Hi Friends,
I am getting the below error while configuring eclipse neon 3.0 with salesforce. Can you please tell me how can i resolve this.

Unable to fetch and save Force.com components to project:
Premature EOF
Abort or Continue Force.com project creation?

Salesforce Eclipse Error.
I have a simple apex class like this. I am trying to retrieve a string value from apex class in my vf page(Find below). I am getting the error
"Error: Unknown property 'String.empName"
Please help to resolve the below issue.

Apex Class:-
public class constructorClass {

public string empName;
    public String getempDetails()
    {   
        empName = 'Chandra';
        return empName;

}
}

VF Page:-
=======
<apex:page controller="constructorClass"> <apex:form > <apex:pageBlock > <apex:pageBlockSection title="TestConstructor"> <apex:pageBlockTable value="{!empDetails}" var="t"> <apex:column value="{!t.empName}"/> </apex:pageBlockTable> </apex:pageBlockSection> </apex:pageBlock> </apex:form> </apex:page>
Hi Friends,
I have the below line something like this in one of the apex classs..
public String productCode {get;set;}
What is the impact if i remove {get;set;} and simply keep like this......"public String productCode"
Can someone explain.

Regards,
Chandra

I have a question regarding unmanaged packages..
Does the unmanager packages have a version number? Why are the unmanaged packages used for?

I have a question regarding unmanaged packages..
Does the unmanager packages have a version number? Why are the unmanaged packages used for?

Can we have named export in Lightning Web Component?

In ES6 module there are two ways of exporting module:
Default Export
Named Export
I am able to find deault export in lwc
export default class HelloWorld extends LightningElement {}
But I have not seen named export in LWC so want to know if they are used in lwc?

According to ES6
 There can be several named exports in a ES6 module. A module can export selected components using the syntax given below −
//using multiple export keyword
export component1
export component2
export componentN

Hello,

I created a scratch orgs without problems and now I am trying to push the source from the local branch.
I am getting 68 errors of this type:
An object 'Account.ParentId' of type CustomField was named in package.xml, but was not found in zipped directory
All the mentioned fields are in the sfdx project source under main/default/objects/Account/fields and the scratch org API version matches the project one. 
Could anyone help me understand what I'm doing wrong, please?

Many thanks!
Sabina

Hey guys trying to get comfortable with the Salesforce CLI, and went to deploy my code changes to my Dev Org but I keep getting the following error message. I checked out the link that they listed, but couldn't seem to figure out what issue was. I modified the JSON with the folder name that I'm trying to deploy, but still had no luck. 

Error deploying or retrieving source: The file or directory that you tried to deploy or retrieve isn't in a package directory that's specified in your sfdx-project.json file. Add this location to your "packageDirectories" value, or deploy or retrieve a different file or directory. For details about sfdx-project.json, see: https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.sfdx_dev.meta/sfdx_dev/sfdx_dev_ws_config.htm

I've created a simple Visualfore page and a Apex class to process particular record of Knowledge__kavstandard object.

Visualforce Page:
<apex:page standardController="Knowledge__kav" extensions="KnowledgeController"  title="Knowledge__kav Object">

</apex:page>

Apex Class:
public with sharing class KnowledgeController {
    public String knowledgeID {get; set;}
    public KnowledgeController(ApexPages.StandardController stdController) {
        try {
            knowledgeID = ApexPages.currentPage().getParameters().get('id');
            System.debug('knowledgeID ===== '+knowledgeID);

} catch(Exception e) {
            System.debug('ERROR :: ' + e.getMessage());
        }        
    }
}
For that, I'm passing simple URL parameter as ID (Knowledge__kav record ID) like /apex/KnowledgeAsPDF?id=ka02a0000004JeTAAU

But I'm getting the below error message ​on visualforce page.
Id value <Knowledge__kav record ID> is not valid for the Knowledge__kav standard controller

Page Preview:

VF Page Preview with Error message
Knowledge__kav SOQl Query:

SOQL Query with specific ID result

Please help me to solve this issue.
I'm working on the "Quick Start: Salesforce DX" trailhead project, and in the section "Set Up the Project on Your Local Machine", I am getting the following error when trying to clone the app repo (step #2). 

I enter this into command prompt:
"C:\Users\Adam\my_sfdx_project>git clone https://github.com/forcedotcom/sfdx-dreamhouse.git"

This is what is returned:
'git' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

I'm pretty new to command line and github, so not sure what to do. I do have Github installed on my machine.
Does anyone know how to resolve this?

Thanks in advance,
Adam
Hi,

I'm not able to complete #2 Automate Accounts. It give me the following error.
"Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
Please check the configuration of the custom fields on the Account object. The formulas, rollup summaries, etc. did not produce the expected outcome."

Can anyone tell me what went wrong? Thanks.

My Custom Fields configuration are as following:
  • Number of deals (Roll-Up Summary field): Count Opportunity. No filter criteria
  • Number of won deals (Roll-Up Summary field): Count Opportunity with filter criteria as "Stage equals Closed Won"
  • Last won deal date (Roll-Up Summary field): MAX(Opportunity: Close Date) with filter criteria as "Stage equals Closed Won"
  • Deal win % (Formula field): Number_of_won_deals__c / Number_of_deals__c
  • Total amount of won deals (Roll-Up Summary field): SUM(Opportunity: Amount) with filter criteria as "Stage equals Closed Won"
  • Call for Service (Formula field): IF( DATE( YEAR(Last_won_deal_date__c)+2 , MONTH(Last_won_deal_date__c) , DAY(Last_won_deal_date__c) ) <= TODAY(), 'YES', 'NO')
Hi,

I'm pretty new to writing triggers so please bear with me, I've been searching all over and can't seem to find an answer.

I have an object (Commission__c) that I want to update 3 fields (TradeID__c, Account__c, Revenue_in_Branch_Currency__c) from another object (Trade__c).
There is a text field (Deal_Number__c) on both objects that will be used to link them together.

trigger UpdateCommissionFields on Commission__c (before insert, before update)
{
    for (Commission__c cm: Trigger.new)
    {
    List<Trade__c> tr = [SELECT Id, Deal_Number__c, Account__c, Revenue_in_Branch_Currency__c FROM Trade__c WHERE Deal_Number__c = :cm.Deal_Number__c]; //error is in here
        for(Trade__c t: tr)
        {
        	    cm.TradeID__c = t.Id;
                cm.Account__c = t.Account__c;
                cm.Revenue_in_Branch_Currency__c = t.Revenue_in_Branch_Currency__c;
        }
    }
}

This is the error I receive with the trigger I've build

Error: Invalid Data. 
Review all error messages below to correct your data.
Apex trigger UpdateCommissionFields caused an unexpected exception, contact your administrator: UpdateCommissionFields: execution of BeforeUpdate caused by: System.QueryException: Non-selective query against large object type (more than 200000 rows). Consider an indexed filter or contact salesforce.com about custom indexing. Even if a field is indexed a filter might still not be selective when: 1. The filter value includes null (for instance binding with a list that contains null) 2. Data skew exists whereby the number of matching rows is very large (for instance, filtering for a particular foreign key value that occurs many times): Trigger.UpdateCommissionFields: line 9, column 1

I understand that the issue is within the List, but I'm just not sure how to correct it.

Cheers,
I have a simple apex class like this. I am trying to retrieve a string value from apex class in my vf page(Find below). I am getting the error
"Error: Unknown property 'String.empName"
Please help to resolve the below issue.

Apex Class:-
public class constructorClass {

public string empName;
    public String getempDetails()
    {   
        empName = 'Chandra';
        return empName;

}
}

VF Page:-
=======
<apex:page controller="constructorClass"> <apex:form > <apex:pageBlock > <apex:pageBlockSection title="TestConstructor"> <apex:pageBlockTable value="{!empDetails}" var="t"> <apex:column value="{!t.empName}"/> </apex:pageBlockTable> </apex:pageBlockSection> </apex:pageBlock> </apex:form> </apex:page>
Hi Friends,
I have the below line something like this in one of the apex classs..
public String productCode {get;set;}
What is the impact if i remove {get;set;} and simply keep like this......"public String productCode"
Can someone explain.

Regards,
Chandra

While working on Secure Identity and Access Management trailhead i have used authenticator.
Now that i have lost my mobile phone which has salesforce authenticator, now i am not able to login to my org.
Everytime i am trying to log in, its restricting me.
i tried to contact saleforce using help option in mydeveloper org, but the help desk is not fuctioning as per the requirement.
I have a batch job that typically fails due to governor limits. It is running in future state so the limit is often 10001 DML rows. The batch job is called from another scheduled batch job with the line:

System.scheduleBatch(new BatchReconciliation(year, email, false), 'Reconciliation Batch', 1, 200);

The result runs typically 40+ batches but has multiple failures. 

If I change the call to:

System.scheduleBatch(new BatchReconciliation(year, email, false), 'Reconciliation Batch', 1, 20);

it runs over 400 batches, but completes without errors. Is there any drawback to running the job in so many batches? The time for completion seems about the same, but am i flirting with other governor limits?

Thank you!