• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I want to do this without clicking save though. Heres a simple example. Say when a user enters 10% as a "down payment". When that field looses focus (clicks away or selects another field), I want to automatically populate the field "down payment amout" by a simple formula(10/100*sales price). How would I go about doing that? Im new to lightning. I know now thats not possible anymore with classic.

Could someone please point me in the right direction? Im getting lost in a sea of technologies and terminologies.
I want to do this without clicking save though. Heres a simple example. Say when a user enters 10% as a "down payment". When that field looses focus (clicks away or selects another field), I want to automatically populate the field "down payment amout" by a simple formula(10/100*sales price). How would I go about doing that? Im new to lightning. I know now thats not possible anymore with classic.

Could someone please point me in the right direction? Im getting lost in a sea of technologies and terminologies.
Hi All,

I developed a custom lightning component to use in a Salesforce community and it is working fine. Salesforce communities have quite a few standard lightning components. I am particularly interested in using the Record Detail standard component in my custom component. Can someone let me know if it is possible, and if yes, what is the proper syntax to nest it in my custom component? I could not find anything about this so far in the documentation.