• FORCE Software Development

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
i have two field start date and end date I want to validation that is end date must be in between 2 to 6 month only How can i do that.
i need a workflow for---- when a new product is created and record type equals to XYZ their is a standard revenue checkbox field should be checked in .

how to do this can any one help me out

thanks in advance
satya
Hi all,

I would like to achieve the following scenario:
On object - Cases. Once a person selects (in case creation) the related Account (lookup) and selects one of 2 choices of a picklist (e.g. Method: Physical or Virtual), the system automatically fills in Subject field (read only for users) in a way something like: Case on AccountX for Virtual Method.
I believe I need to build a process for this action, however, I got stuck there. Was not able to properly set up conditions. 
Any help appreciated. Thank you.
Hi,
i have two field start date and end date I want to validation that is end date must be in between 2 to 6 month only How can i do that.
Trying yo set up another (5th) Trailhead Playground.  However, when I click to create a new playground, nothing is happenings.
  • July 26, 2017
I'm not able to make Status as Inactive on Contracts. How Can I achieve this ?
Hey Everyone,

I am trying to set a validation rule (at least i think this would be a validation rule) to auto-fill the region pick list, based on who the account owner is. Is this somehting that would be written as a validation rule or in the process builder? Also, would someone be able to share with me what the format for the formula would be to do this? 

Thanks!
Hi everyone,
How to deploy application from production to sand box.
please tell me.
The project criteria is to have two fields on the opportunity, electric utility and gas utility that are automatically 
filled out without user input. Utilities are based on two critera, city and state.

First I created a custome object called Utility with the fields city, state, elecric utiliy and gas utility. I took the city 
and state field and put them together to create "Utility_Service_Area__c" and did the same on the opportunity. 
On the opportunity I created a lookup field linking the Opportunity utility service area to that on the Utility custom 
object.

I then created two more fields on the opportunity (electric and gas utilities). These two fields are the reason for the whole project. The following is  an example of the electric utility field (Utility_Service_Area__r.Electric_Utility__c). I felt that this should work but it doesn't. 

Any help on solving this would be greatly appreciated!
i need a workflow for---- when a new product is created and record type equals to XYZ their is a standard revenue checkbox field should be checked in .

how to do this can any one help me out

thanks in advance
satya
I need to create a new field in opportunities for the account phone number, email and other important information.  How do I write a forumula that will automatically pull this information from their account section? All relevant data should be linked together in accounts, leads, and opportunities, however nothing is currently linked.  You have to enter the information in manually in each page.  I would like them all to sync.  

THanks.  
Hi all,

I would like to achieve the following scenario:
On object - Cases. Once a person selects (in case creation) the related Account (lookup) and selects one of 2 choices of a picklist (e.g. Method: Physical or Virtual), the system automatically fills in Subject field (read only for users) in a way something like: Case on AccountX for Virtual Method.
I believe I need to build a process for this action, however, I got stuck there. Was not able to properly set up conditions. 
Any help appreciated. Thank you.

Hello, 

I'm doing a change set from Sandbox to production of an active workflow in Production. 

This workflow has pending actions. When I deploy the change set it fails because of the active actions. I do not want to deactivate the workflow because I do need those pending actions to trigger as the changes to the workflow are not with the pending actions but with templates and one of the criteria. If I were making the changes in the production env then I would not deactivate the workflow. But if I'm using change sets it seems like I need to deactivate or remove the pending actions. 

Is there a work around that? Or is it acceptable to make the changes in production so as not to affect the pending actions? 
Thanks,