• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi Friends, 

I have added an <analytics:reportChart to a visual force page. Im using a filter for the visualforce page to be context aware. This works great in classic and it renders in Lightning as well...

<!-- Active credit limit report (stored in S: Embedded reports folder) -->
        <analytics:reportChart reportId="00O25000000Sfwa" cacheResults="false" filter="[{column:'FK_NAME',operator:'equals',value:'{!Credit_Group__c.Name}'}]" size="small"></analytics:reportChart>

... however, in lightning you get a bonus button called "view report". This button is great if it works. The problem i have is that the button open the source report without any filter. This cant happen since the report will suddenly show all records in the database and confuse my users.

a) Is there any way to get the "view report"-button in lightning to actually use the same filter as the graph? 
OR 
b) Anyone have a creative way of hiding/removing the "view report"-button?

Lightning view = 

User-added image

Classic view = 

User-added image

Hi there,

I got following error on this Maintenance Cert Badge.

Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
Couldn’t find 'Find Contacts' with the correct information. Please double check the instructions.

Did you pass it?
What's wrong with my flow.
User-added image

Thanks in advance
Regards,
LinThaw
My error is different than that though: Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The process does not appear to be processing 'Closed Won' first and then 'Closed Won and Banking'.

Except for it does look to be in that correct order, and activated! I even went back and deleted the older Inactive versions to get the previous challange to pass. 

Here is a link to the challange: https://trailhead.salesforce.com/modules/workflow_migration/units/workflow_migration_order

Any suggesstions?

User-added image