• 5 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Cannot pass this challenge although I have passed it on another account.

I've completely recreated every step. The Home page is Process_Automation_Home for developer name. This challenge keeps telling me it cannot find the new lead flow even though I can use the flow on the page to generate a new lead. It has full functionality but apparently theres a magical parameter I can't seem to pass to complete this challenge.
I completed all the below steps in the challenge 
1. Create a new public Chatter group called 'General Product Feedback'.
2. Ensure your Chatter group has a description. Adding a photo is also recommended, but this will not be tested.
3. Add at least one additional user to the group (this may require you to create a new user if there isn't already a second Chatter-capable user in your organization).
4. Make a first post to your new group and give it the topic 'Happy Customer' ('HappyCustomer' is also acceptable).
5. Add values to your Chatter profile 'Title', 'About Me', and 'City' fields. Add a Chatter profile picture if you've not done so already.

But it keeps giving me the below error when i validate the challenge. Please help. 

​Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The topic 'Happy Customer' was not created. Please make another post with this topic or add it to your existing post.