• 50 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm trying to complete the Trailhead: Customize a Sales Path for Your Team > Customize Opportunity Stages.  One of the steps is adding the field "Main Competitors" to the Needs Analysis tab in the Path.  I can't find that field as an option.  Oddly, I can't find that as an Opportunity field in any of my orgs.  I tried adding it both as a custom text area and a multi-picklist.  Neither succeeded.  I can't complete the trail because I keep getting an error on that step.

Any ideas what I need to do?
I created a custom object and a Submit for Approval button appeared on it that I can't remove from the page layout.  I have no approval processes linked to it, no approval history, no Visualforce.  It's tangentially linked to Contracts, but I have three layers of custom master-detail objects linked to Contracts where the Submit button is not present.  The lowest level object in that hierarchy has a lookup to the object in question, but there are no lookups or master-detail fields on the object with the button.  Frustratingly, all users see the button, even the ones who only have read access to the records.

What on earth did I do to make this button appear and how do I get rid of it? 
I'm trying to complete the Trailhead: Customize a Sales Path for Your Team > Customize Opportunity Stages.  One of the steps is adding the field "Main Competitors" to the Needs Analysis tab in the Path.  I can't find that field as an option.  Oddly, I can't find that as an Opportunity field in any of my orgs.  I tried adding it both as a custom text area and a multi-picklist.  Neither succeeded.  I can't complete the trail because I keep getting an error on that step.

I created a custom object and a Submit for Approval button appeared on it that I can't remove from the page layout.  I have no approval processes linked to it, no approval history, no Visualforce.  It's tangentially linked to Contracts, but I have three layers of custom master-detail objects linked to Contracts where the Submit button is not present.  The lowest level object in that hierarchy has a lookup to the object in question, but there are no lookups or master-detail fields on the object with the button.  Frustratingly, all users see the button, even the ones who only have read access to the records.

What on earth did I do to make this button appear and how do I get rid of it? 
Hi All - 

There is a challange in Admin - beginner as below :-
Name the report 'High Value Opportunities' and save it to the 'Unfiled Public Reports' folder.
The new report should be of type Opportunities.
The report format should be tabular.
The report should show all opportunities, of any status or probability, with any close date.
The report should include these columns: Opportunity Name, Type, Amount, Close Date, Stage, and Opportunity Owner.
The report should have filters for opportunities of an Amount greater than $25000 USD and opportunities where the Stage is not equal to Closed Won or Closed Lost.

The report created is having filter as :-

Filtered By:1 AND (2 AND 3)   Edit 
    1. Amount greater than "25,000" 
    2. Stage not equal to Closed Won 
    3. Stage not equal to Closed Lost 

Still it is failing everytime while checking it. Please let me know if there is anything wrong in it.
https://na34.salesforce.com/00O61000002N68w 

Thanks and Regards,
Krishna