• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Dear all,

I'm trying to develop an apex trigger that populates a checkbox-field on a standard object if a date-field on a custom object is populated/not empty.
Due to a missing/variable relationship this can't be done using a workflow. Both objects have a unique company-id in common which coult be used to relate them to each other.
I know more or less that I have to build a list in the trigger to retrieve the id's and map them but I can' figure out how to to write a working trigger.

Custom object: SProfile__c
Custom object date-field: ActivationDate__c
Standard object: Lead
Standard object checkbox: Activated__c
Matching ID: CompanyID__c

I hope the information helps. I very much appreciate your help!

Cheers
Fabian

Hello, I have just completed my training on Salesforce (self taught) and want to increase my knowledge on the same. Please let me know if there are any opportunities available. I will be available Part-Time (16 hours per week) as I am currently employed and I can of course work remotely (Basically I would be working from Home). 

Dear all,

I'm trying to develop an apex trigger that populates a checkbox-field on a standard object if a date-field on a custom object is populated/not empty.
Due to a missing/variable relationship this can't be done using a workflow. Both objects have a unique company-id in common which coult be used to relate them to each other.
I know more or less that I have to build a list in the trigger to retrieve the id's and map them but I can' figure out how to to write a working trigger.

Custom object: SProfile__c
Custom object date-field: ActivationDate__c
Standard object: Lead
Standard object checkbox: Activated__c
Matching ID: CompanyID__c

I hope the information helps. I very much appreciate your help!

Cheers
Fabian

How to take input for time on VF page? what data type needs to be used on the back end? what apex field needs to be used on VF page?
Hello,

I have a currency field on my object with name Price__c i want to populate it from the field (ParentPrice__c ) of parent (Parent__c) 

how can i achieve it in trigger,
thanks for suggestion
  • April 22, 2016
Hi,
I had requirement to do some extra stuff  when user create a new  an account or edit an account. So I want to overrride the  standard save button .
I wnat to override the save button in apex could anyone guide me how to do that.

Thanks