• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I'm trying to make the Lead address required on the page layout with the red bar in edit mode. We've done it with validation rules but we want the visual cue also. So far I've only been able to figure out how to make it required as a component but not in edit mode.

This is where I'm at with the code but it's not working correctly.

Is it even possible to make the address required on a standard page layout or do you have to rebuild the entire page? I'm just starting out with VF so any help would be appreciated.

<apex:page standardController="Lead">
<apex:form >
<apex:pageBlock title="Lead Edit" mode="edit">
    <apex:inputField value="{!Lead.Street}" required="true"/>
    <apex:inputField value="{!Lead.City}" required="true"/>
    <apex:inputField value="{!Lead.State}" required="true"/>
    <apex:inputField value="{!Lead.PostalCode}" required="true"/>
     <apex:inputField value="{!Lead.Country}" required="true"/>
</apex:pageBlock>
</apex:form>
</apex:page>

Hello,

I have a "Submit For Approval" button for my Opportunity Record. The button is a standard button (therefore not a custom button).

When i click on the button it pops-up a warning type message with the following text and an "ok" and cancel" button.

"Once you submit this record for approval, you might not be able to edit it or recall it from the approval process depending on your settings. Continue?"

i wish to change the warning message that appears for users clicking on this button.  I've had a look at the Workflow & Approvals > Approval Processes settings but cannot find where this message is set in the first place.

Does anyone know where such settings are configured for Approval Process buttons?

Thanks in advance.

I'm trying to make the Lead address required on the page layout with the red bar in edit mode. We've done it with validation rules but we want the visual cue also. So far I've only been able to figure out how to make it required as a component but not in edit mode.

This is where I'm at with the code but it's not working correctly.

Is it even possible to make the address required on a standard page layout or do you have to rebuild the entire page? I'm just starting out with VF so any help would be appreciated.

<apex:page standardController="Lead">
<apex:form >
<apex:pageBlock title="Lead Edit" mode="edit">
    <apex:inputField value="{!Lead.Street}" required="true"/>
    <apex:inputField value="{!Lead.City}" required="true"/>
    <apex:inputField value="{!Lead.State}" required="true"/>
    <apex:inputField value="{!Lead.PostalCode}" required="true"/>
     <apex:inputField value="{!Lead.Country}" required="true"/>
</apex:pageBlock>
</apex:form>
</apex:page>