• 25 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hey guys, with Spring ’20 arrived an app launcher enhancement.

I personally find the previous one more practical becuase I didn't have to use my keyboard and 'let go of the mouse' to find the object I'd like to access.

I'd like to switch back to the previous, default App Launcher. I failed to find where I can do that, anyone knows?

https://releasenotes.docs.salesforce.com/en-us/spring20/release-notes/rn_lex_app_launcher.htm

Thanks
Jan
Hey guys, with Spring ’20 arrived an app launcher enhancement.

I personally find the previous one more practical becuase I didn't have to use my keyboard and 'let go of the mouse' to find the object I'd like to access.

I'd like to switch back to the previous, default App Launcher. I failed to find where I can do that, anyone knows?

https://releasenotes.docs.salesforce.com/en-us/spring20/release-notes/rn_lex_app_launcher.htm

Thanks
Jan
Is there any way I can setup the email fields that they are clickable?
I would like to be able to click on the email address and to be redirected to a blank email with the said email address  
Hi,
I have to make all accounts into different groups based on the primary_Number__c field value and then have to assign these values to a map method. I have written the following code where I am able to pring the values of my primarynumber field but dont understand how can I make a group.
Note: I have two fields on account called Group_ID__c and Primary_Number__c where GroupID is different for every account and the PrimaryNumber is not different for every account. 

public static Map<Account, List<Account>> groupAccounts(List<Account> accounts){
Map<Account, List<Account>>  primaryNumbers = new Map<Account, List<Account>>();
Map<String, String> primaryNumberGroups = new Map<String, String>();
//groupby primary numbers
//todo....
List<Id> primaryNumberIds =new List<Id>();
for(Account acc: aacounts){
primaryNumberGroups.put(acc.Group_Id__c, acc.Primary_Number__c);}
promoteBusinesstoPrimaryNumbers(primaryNumbers);
return null;
}

PS: promoteBusinesstoPrimaryNumbers is an another method which I have under this method where I am checking the group is having a business account or not. "groupAccounts" method I am using in my trigger handler class to get the groups of all accounts. 
Here I just want to get all the groups on the account object. Plaese help me in getting it.

Thanks in advance
A developer is creating an enhancement to an application that will allow people to be related to their employer. Which data model provides the simplest solution to meet the requirements?
1. Create a Lookup relationship to indicate that a person has an employer
2. create Master-detail relationship to indicate that a person has an employer
I need the correct answers for these questions. Please help !!

1. 100 accounts & 200 contacts are inserted in an apex transaction. Account is inserted using Database.insert with BooleanAllOrNone flag as False. While inserting 2000 contacts and opportunities using Insert method, and an exception occurs. How many records will be inserted?
a) 100
b) 2000
c) 2100
d) 0
e) None of the above

2. Lightning components can be used in which of the following places:
a) Lightning record page
b) Lightning Home Page
c) Lighting Connect
d) Lightning Community page

I dont other one more option for this question.

3.Which one represents controller in MVC
a) Retriving records from apex controller using SOQL
b) Using Javascript from handler class to retrieve from Apex class

I dont have other two options currently for this question.
Hello,

The fields 'start date time' & 'end date time'  have a drop down/picklist/ displaying all hours from 00:00 am - 23:45pm.
I want those field's picklist to only have hours available from 8:00 - 20:00pm, is this possible? if so how?
User-added image

when i go into 'start date time' & 'end date time'  in the object manager i don't see the option to adjust the picklist hours available... 
User-added image
Any suggestions on how to do this?