• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
I am getting error with the managed package in the controller. I am doing all the stuff in the scratch org. There is a app and the component. The app code looks like 
Changed
<aura:application access="GLOBAL" extends="ltng:outApp">
    <aura:dependency resource="c:FollowCmp" />  
</aura:application>

To
<aura:application access="GLOBAL" extends="ltng:outApp">
      <aura:dependency resource="c:Namespace__FollowCmp" />
</aura:application>
Affter adding 'Namespce__ComponentName' the file is saved successfully.
The component code looks like 
Changed
<aura:component controller='FollowController' implements="force:appHostable,flexipage:availableForAllPageTypes,force:lightningQuickAction" access="global" >               			<aura:handler name="init" value="{!this}" action="{!c.init}"/>
   <aura:attribute name="lstSubscriptionObjects" type="List" />
   <aura:attribute name="lstSubscriptionRecords" type="List" />
   <aura:attribute name="selectedObject" type="String" />
   <!--- Other code -->
</aura:component>
To
<aura:component controller='Namespace__FollowController' implements="force:appHostable,flexipage:availableForAllPageTypes,force:lightningQuickAction" access="global" >
    <aura:handler name="init" value="{!this}" action="{!c.init}"/>
  <aura:attribute name="lstSubscriptionObjects" type="List" />
  <aura:attribute name="lstSubscriptionRecords" type="List" />
  <aura:attribute name="selectedObject" type="String" /> 
<!--- Other code -->
</aura:component>
When  I add the controller with 'Namespace_FollowController' or with controller='Namespace.FollowController' the file is not saving. It gives me error as 'FIELD_INTEGRETY_EXCEPTION' Failed to save RecordsIFollowCmp.cmp: Invalid definition for null:SikaCMP__RecordsIFollowController: null: Source'

I have followed this https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.lightning.meta/lightning/namespace_using_reference.htm
The code without managed package i.e. without namespace appending works fine. But when namespace is added it is giving errors and not saving the file. Any pointers do let me know. 
  • April 24, 2018
Hi,
I am having a custom object and have 'Files' or 'Notes and Attachments' related list. There is a field called 'Status' on custom object. When the status is 'Approved' i would like to restrict the user from uploading the file. How can i achieve this?
Is it correct to write a trigger on 'ContentVersion' (after insert) and throw error message from it?
  • April 17, 2018
Hi,
I am having a custom object and have 'Files' or 'Notes and Attachments' related list. There is a field called 'Status' on custom object. When the status is 'Approved' i would like to restrict the user from uploading the file. How can i achieve this?
Is it correct to write a trigger on 'ContentVersion' (after insert) and throw error message from it?
  • April 17, 2018
Hi All,

We currently utilised Email Services instead of standard Email-to-Case Functionality.

Currently, whenever an email comes through as a case that has an inline images in the body of the email, this is not visible when viewed in the Case Feed View. All of the inline images are coming through as attachments, but we need to view them in the body of the email too.

Is there any specific requirements in update our apex to accomodate the ability to view inline images in the body of the email? Cheers