• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

I want to know how the process will be for deploying using the changesets.

Lets say i have an app ABC in which we have objects,classes,triggers are there.Now my question is how they will relate to each other while deploying using change sets.If i select app in the chnagesets all the related objects ad triggers will come?.or we need to group them(APP+claases+triggers) inorder to work for this particular app. Please clarify this.

Thanks
Divya
Hi All,

I am new to the salesforce, I have one query.i have two Apps namely ABC and XYZ. and Account object on both these apps.
how to fetch Account records based on only ABC app not XYZ.

Thanks
Divya. 
Hi All,

I have completed the Salesforce training.But i am confused with few things.Please provide comments for the below points.
1) I have created Apex classes in the free edition in developer console.How to proceed in real time scenario.i have seen few posts like we have to write coding in sandbox.
2)I want to run a (Apex class)code for particular application.my question is how that class will work for particular application only.what are the steps to be follow to achieve this.

And please provide the your valuable points for working on Real time project.

Thanks
Divya
Hi All,

I want to know how the process will be for deploying using the changesets.

Lets say i have an app ABC in which we have objects,classes,triggers are there.Now my question is how they will relate to each other while deploying using change sets.If i select app in the chnagesets all the related objects ad triggers will come?.or we need to group them(APP+claases+triggers) inorder to work for this particular app. Please clarify this.

Thanks
Divya
Hi All,

I am new to the salesforce, I have one query.i have two Apps namely ABC and XYZ. and Account object on both these apps.
how to fetch Account records based on only ABC app not XYZ.

Thanks
Divya. 
Hi All,

I have completed the Salesforce training.But i am confused with few things.Please provide comments for the below points.
1) I have created Apex classes in the free edition in developer console.How to proceed in real time scenario.i have seen few posts like we have to write coding in sandbox.
2)I want to run a (Apex class)code for particular application.my question is how that class will work for particular application only.what are the steps to be follow to achieve this.

And please provide the your valuable points for working on Real time project.

Thanks
Divya