• 20 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Looking to create a formula date field that will display the Contract Expired date minus the value diplayed in the Contract.Owner Expiration Notice picklist field... 
We have a standard pricebook and contracts that the rate applies to... when the contract date has expired we would like to have the rates go up say 15%... i assume we need to create a second pricebook and have the higher rate pricebook become standard once the date has passed... how do we do this? Trigger? what would the code look like?
I currently have a date field "Invoice 1" and a formula field "Invoice Created Date" - the formula field is simple - "Invoice 1" - 30 to set the created date as 30 days before the due date of the invoice... however we need to make sure the Invoice created date does not get set for dates in the past.. how do I create a formula that says..if the Invoice 1 date is less than 30 days set as today else set as - 30?
This topic has been discussed a few times but nothing has shown how to use flow to actually add the products.... is there a step by step tutorial on how to add Opportunity Products to an Opp from a lookup field on the Opps page? I know it is redundant but we are adding Intacct to our system and it requires fields to be created on the form to initiate custom invoice schedules.. the user adds product one from a look up and then adds specific dates the invoices go out... then product two if required and so on.. I would like to add the Opp product automatically based on the lookup field from product one - 
I have a section on my Opportunity page layout that has the following - 

Number of invoices field with values 1-12
 12 individual Invoice "date" fields

I would like all fields hidden - then exposed depending on the number selected from the Number of Invoices picklist - so, select 5 invoices and 1-5 Invoice Date fields are now exposed for editing - 
I currently have a date field "Invoice 1" and a formula field "Invoice Created Date" - the formula field is simple - "Invoice 1" - 30 to set the created date as 30 days before the due date of the invoice... however we need to make sure the Invoice created date does not get set for dates in the past.. how do I create a formula that says..if the Invoice 1 date is less than 30 days set as today else set as - 30?
This topic has been discussed a few times but nothing has shown how to use flow to actually add the products.... is there a step by step tutorial on how to add Opportunity Products to an Opp from a lookup field on the Opps page? I know it is redundant but we are adding Intacct to our system and it requires fields to be created on the form to initiate custom invoice schedules.. the user adds product one from a look up and then adds specific dates the invoices go out... then product two if required and so on.. I would like to add the Opp product automatically based on the lookup field from product one - 
Help on a formula to get the web url of a lookup value.

Example:
Contact Lookup = John Doe
URL Field= https://na16.salesforce.com/003FSV234233AAW

How can I achieve this?

Thanks