• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi.  I am taknig a Salesforce Admin class and I'm trying to complete one of the exercises in my LEX development environment.  

-The sales path next and back button froze on step 2......the next and back button does nothing when you click on it

-When I refresh the page I loose all the data I entered and I have to start the new sales path all over from the beginning of step 1. The step 1 next button works but the step 2 next button still does not work.

-Tried clicking setup to start over by clicking on new sales path and everything works until you try to click next on Step 2. 

-Tried this in Safari and had the exact same problem in Chrome.

Have you run into this issue before? How can I fix this?
Hi.  I am taknig a Salesforce Admin class and I'm trying to complete one of the exercises in my LEX development environment.  

-The sales path next and back button froze on step 2......the next and back button does nothing when you click on it

-When I refresh the page I loose all the data I entered and I have to start the new sales path all over from the beginning of step 1. The step 1 next button works but the step 2 next button still does not work.

-Tried clicking setup to start over by clicking on new sales path and everything works until you try to click next on Step 2. 

-Tried this in Safari and had the exact same problem in Chrome.

Have you run into this issue before? How can I fix this?