• 20 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have enabled country and state pick list enabled for the org.
It is showing pick list values for country and state when I create record through standard new button.
While I have one custom component in which I have used <Lightning:inputAddress> to show mailing address section but instead of pick list it shows text field for both state and country.
I also have tried through <ui:inputText> <lightning:inputField> nothing works.
Hey,

I have community build using napili template.
I have one custom lightning component of carousal which I have dragged on home page it is working fine.
The issue is whenever user click on any of the other link on navbar present on standard navbar component an again comes to home page it stops working may be because of the JS library which I have used for carousal is not rendering at that time.
So I want any event suppose whenever user clicks on home page icon of navbar I would b able to handle that like I will refresh the component whenever user clicks on that in this case it will work.
I will attach the screen shot for same.
or is there any other way to do please so let me know

Thanks

Does any one have used Universal Consent Platform ? 
I need to implement UCP in salesforce community usind evidon servies ? (What are the steps to implement this)

Thanks in advance.
I want to integrate unleased app integration with the salesforce object using APIs, I have come accross GUID field I am not getting it properly. 
Did any one done this previously ? 

Thanks,
Niraj
Related list is showing data in kanban view I want it to display normal list. 
Attached the screen shot for the sameUser-added image
I want to integrate worldpay payment process through salesforce visualforce pages.
is their any way to do this payment integration?
I want to sync data from exchequer to salesforce objects.
Can any one help me it would be appreciated.
We have a campaign object having start time and end time fields (datatype = datetime). if the start time is 9:00 and end time is 11:00 it displayed as 8:00 and 11:00. Even when we use this in SOQL it returns 8:00 and 11:00 instead of 9:00 and 11:00. Please assist why there is 1hr gap and how to resolve this.
Created one component dropped it into page. woking fine in builder as well as after preview.
But after publishing that page, the component is not visible to the user

I am using leaflet library to show accounts on map.
I have able to show it but after clicking on popup of marker of location. it throws error

when I try to click on multiple markers after that if I zoom in / zoom out the map it throws the error as:
Error while searching functionality in lightening component not getting what is the issue
Try refreshing the page. If that doesn't do the trick, give your Salesforce administrator the following error ID, and describe what you were trying to accomplish.
Error ID: 1502784564
This page has an error. You might just need to refresh it. [Cannot read property '_latLngToNewLayerPoint' of null]

Can anyone help me to out of this.
I need to create a search component which takes string as a input and search in all accounts and displays results. and also display theire location on google maps
Need to create custom search, like "global search in salesforce" in lightening component? I have searched on many site but didn't get any suitable stuff. please help.
I have one custom vf page. And I give save action on save button. but now I want to give success message after inserting record from vf page how can I do that?
Does check marx checks only unmanaged package. ?
I have applied to checkmarx for managed package but it scans thode files also which were not in my managed package ?
I applied for security review at site " https://security.secure.force.com/security/tools/forcecom/scanner " got the list of issues. After that I changed ny code and resolved issues as per my best and then again applied for security review. but It gives me same error list not even a single change. As I have changed the lines of code but it show same error even that line doesn't exist in my new code?
In security review of check marx I got Reflected Xss issue on the below line 
<script type="text/javascript" language="javascript"> 
            //initActions();                                        
            proceccOptions('{!questionType}');
 </script>
I have applied for security review to checkmarx I got the Reflected Xss issue on the below line. What should I do ? 
" public String questionType {get;set;} // Question type - Radio/slider/ Free Text "

I want to integrate worldpay payment process through salesforce visualforce pages.
is their any way to do this payment integration?
Hi All,
Can anyone please help me out , why iam getting error while using this query .
Iam trying to get all tasklist which are related to opportunity
I have enabled country and state pick list enabled for the org.
It is showing pick list values for country and state when I create record through standard new button.
While I have one custom component in which I have used <Lightning:inputAddress> to show mailing address section but instead of pick list it shows text field for both state and country.
I also have tried through <ui:inputText> <lightning:inputField> nothing works.
Hey,

I have community build using napili template.
I have one custom lightning component of carousal which I have dragged on home page it is working fine.
The issue is whenever user click on any of the other link on navbar present on standard navbar component an again comes to home page it stops working may be because of the JS library which I have used for carousal is not rendering at that time.
So I want any event suppose whenever user clicks on home page icon of navbar I would b able to handle that like I will refresh the component whenever user clicks on that in this case it will work.
I will attach the screen shot for same.
or is there any other way to do please so let me know

Thanks

Related list is showing data in kanban view I want it to display normal list. 
Attached the screen shot for the sameUser-added image
Created one component dropped it into page. woking fine in builder as well as after preview.
But after publishing that page, the component is not visible to the user

Need to create custom search, like "global search in salesforce" in lightening component? I have searched on many site but didn't get any suitable stuff. please help.
In security review of check marx I got Reflected Xss issue on the below line 
<script type="text/javascript" language="javascript"> 
            //initActions();                                        
            proceccOptions('{!questionType}');
 </script>

Hi All,

Looking at possibly linking our Salesforce system with our Finance system (Iris Exchequer).

• Has anyone donw this?
  • Roughly how much did it cost/take for a developer to do this?
  • How good is it?

Thanks,