• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I would like to know if there is any way we can change the ISARCHIVED  flag from TRUE to FALSE in Activity. That means make an Archived activity to Non Archived one. I do not want to change any data like due date. I tried touching the record to change the last modified date but that does not seems to be changing the ISARCHIVED flag . When salesforce run the Archival process ( I believe it's weekly ) do they update the flag from Archived to Non Archived if the records modified recently . Any Idea ?

Thanks

We are trying to put GA code inside lightining  component. I added the analytics js as static resource:
<ltng:require scripts="/resource/ga/analytics.js"  afterScriptsLoaded="{!c.loadGoogleAnalytics}" />
and in the controller I used this satic resource ( /resource/ga/analytics.js ) :
(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){
            (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o),
                m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m)
                                }) (window,document,'script','/resource/ga/analytics.js','ga');
For some reason the last line ( (window,document,'script','/resource/ga/analytics.js','ga'); )  is not working I get the following Error :
[Cannot read property 'insertBefore' of undefined]
I tried with the actaul URL ( //www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js ) as well but throws the same error.
                                }) (window,document,'script','//www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga');

Any one have any idea on how to fix it ?

According to the documention (https://www.lightningdesignsystem.com/components/icons/ ) we can chnage the icon color by suing the CSS. I am not able to do it. It always overides with the Salesforce style.
<lightning:icon class="icn"  iconName="utility:favorite" size="small" />

.THIS .icn{
 fill: white; 
}

Other css property like baground color are applying but fill is always getting overirdder by salesfroce defult color ( grey). Any one have any idea on how to fix this ?
We are trying to put GA code inside lightining  component. I added the analytics js as static resource:
<ltng:require scripts="/resource/ga/analytics.js"  afterScriptsLoaded="{!c.loadGoogleAnalytics}" />
and in the controller I used this satic resource ( /resource/ga/analytics.js ) :
                                }) (window,document,'script','/resource/ga/analytics.js','ga');
For some reason the last line ( (window,document,'script','/resource/ga/analytics.js','ga'); )  is not working I get the following Error :
[Cannot read property 'insertBefore' of undefined]
I tried with the actaul URL ( //www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js ) as well but throws the same error.
                                }) (window,document,'script','//www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga');

Any one have any idea on how to fix it ?

Hi eveyone,
I want to remove the default '--None--' value form the picklist field in my custom vfpage. I have used the script to remove none form the picklist filed.
<script type='text/javascript' src= '//ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.6.2/jquery.min.js'>
        </script>
        <script language="javascript">
            $(function() {       
                $('select.RemoveNone option[value=]').remove();    
                  $(".usstates").hide(); 

});
        </script>

But it's not removing for custom fields. Can any one help me over here.

regards,
Suneel.
According to the documention (https://www.lightningdesignsystem.com/components/icons/ ) we can chnage the icon color by suing the CSS. I am not able to do it. It always overides with the Salesforce style.
<lightning:icon class="icn"  iconName="utility:favorite" size="small" />

.THIS .icn{
 fill: white; 
}

Other css property like baground color are applying but fill is always getting overirdder by salesfroce defult color ( grey). Any one have any idea on how to fix this ?
Hi,

ltng:require stopped loading CSS resources. Page inspection reveals empty <link> elements added to the page.

Worked in Summer 16, doesn't work in Winter 17
<ltng:require styles="{! $Resource.MyCSS }" />
Any workarounds till this is fixed?
  • October 19, 2016