• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a requirement where I want to have a custom list view button with an ability to perform a mass custom action in the Lightning environment.
I do not see an option to add lightning quick-action on the list view.

Is there any way to have a custom list view button on a custom object in the lightning environment?
I have a requirement where I want to enable case comments in the lighting environment along with the custom buttons on the case. I have created a lightning quick-action for the custom button. My problem is whenever I add that quick action it comes under feed section. I want it on the button panel similar to standard buttons Please refer screenshot.
So,
1. How to add a quick action in place of action buttons.
2. Is it possible to remove create new text box and button which SF is inserting by default on custom buttons?
3. How can I enable case comments without feed and view those in the lightning environment?
User-added image
Hi All,
I am updating permission set in patch org which are part of managed package. When I am creating a package from patch org and installing it for testing, in test org when those permission sets are not getting updated. I tried to install the patch directly to eliminate the possibility for upgrade issues still no luck.
Can we update permission set in a patch and how to do it? do we need any special setting to get those update reflected for a patch?
Thanks in advance.
Hi All,
I am updating permission set in patch org which are part of managed package. When I am creating a package from patch org and installing it for testing, in test org when those permission sets are not getting updated. I tried to install the patch directly to eliminate the possibility for upgrade issues still no luck.
Can we update permission set in a patch and how to do it? do we need any special setting to get those update reflected for a patch?
Thanks in advance.