• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all,
I have a question, would be happy if you can give me some pointers.
I have third party operation which uploads some documents in dropbox and based on that opportunities are created manually, like 10-15 at a time, depending on how many documents are there. (I would like to automate this if possible)
The person who creates  these opportunities does not have have credentials to promote these opportunities from one stage to next stage, so he is dependent on admin/business analyst to do it. I want to make this automated. I thought of workflow rule based on a criteria on opportunity field Sales company(custom field). This field value is specific for these third party opportunities. So based on that field value edit when the value = "xyz" I can trigger the workflow rule. This seems like a very simplistic solution  Is there any better/professional way to do this? 
Hi all,
I have a question, would be happy if you can give me some pointers.
I have third party operation which uploads some documents in dropbox and based on that opportunities are created manually, like 10-15 at a time, depending on how many documents are there. (I would like to automate this if possible)
The person who creates  these opportunities does not have have credentials to promote these opportunities from one stage to next stage, so he is dependent on admin/business analyst to do it. I want to make this automated. I thought of workflow rule based on a criteria on opportunity field Sales company(custom field). This field value is specific for these third party opportunities. So based on that field value edit when the value = "xyz" I can trigger the workflow rule. This seems like a very simplistic solution  Is there any better/professional way to do this?