• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have an issue with <ui:inputDate> control in lightning compont app. the following code display the date picker with little icon and the < icon and > icon inside the calendar if I login as my login. But these images don't show up if I go to "community site" (external to customers) and login with another contact (not my contact). The control works well, just the images are not showing up. It feels like a security issue, but how to fix it?

<div class="slds-form-element slds-size--1-of-2">
                            <label class="slds-form-element__label" for="closedate">Close Date</label>
                              <div style = "white-space: nowrap">
                              <ui:inputDate aura:id="closedate" class="slds-input slds-datepicker" value="{!v.dealreginfo.CloseDate}" displayDatePicker="true" required="true"/>
                                  </div>
                          </div>
I have an issue with <ui:inputDate> control in lightning compont app. the following code display the date picker with little icon and the < icon and > icon inside the calendar if I login as my login. But these images don't show up if I go to "community site" (external to customers) and login with another contact (not my contact). The control works well, just the images are not showing up. It feels like a security issue, but how to fix it?

<div class="slds-form-element slds-size--1-of-2">
                            <label class="slds-form-element__label" for="closedate">Close Date</label>
                              <div style = "white-space: nowrap">
                              <ui:inputDate aura:id="closedate" class="slds-input slds-datepicker" value="{!v.dealreginfo.CloseDate}" displayDatePicker="true" required="true"/>
                                  </div>
                          </div>