• 10 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello All, We have a custom field on a lead and a contact that is a checkbox. This checkbox is updated by Pardot. Pardot is checking the box and salesforce is unchecking the box. We have reviewed all Triggers, Workflows and Validation rules, none of them are tied to these custom fields. Have you see anything like this happen before with Pardot or checkbox fields?

Thank you!

Good Morning - has anyone see any issues with implementing Pardot and Box in their salesforce and having the managed packages interfeer with eachother? For example our Pardot boxes for our lead types are being unchecked by Salesforce but I have set up no triggers, validation codes or workflows to run against leads. Thanks! 
Happy Holidays - how do I created a validation rule where users with a specific profile can only change leads that are in a queue or that belong to them but do not belong to any other user. The below blocks them from changing leads from other sales people but still allows management to change owners but it also blocks them from hanging leads owned by a queue. how do I correct? 

AND(
ISCHANGED( OwnerId ), 
PRIORVALUE(OwnerId) <> $User.Id,  
$Profile.Name <> "Sales & Service Managers",
$Profile.Name <> "System Administrator",
$Profile.Name <> "Marketing Pardot User",
$Profile.Name <> "JumpCrew Marketing User"
)

Thank you! 
Happy Holidays - how do I created a validation rule where users with a specific profile can only change leads that are in a queue or that belong to them but do not belong to any other user. The below blocks them from changing leads from other sales people but still allows management to change owners but it also blocks them from hanging leads owned by a queue. how do I correct? 

AND(
ISCHANGED( OwnerId ), 
PRIORVALUE(OwnerId) <> $User.Id,  
$Profile.Name <> "Sales & Service Managers",
$Profile.Name <> "System Administrator",
$Profile.Name <> "Marketing Pardot User",
$Profile.Name <> "JumpCrew Marketing User"
)

Thank you!