• 85 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I am trying to create partner jar . I have all the required files (wsc jar, tools.jar. ST-4.0.8.jar in one folder). I ran the below commaond from command prompt:

java -classpath tools.jar;force-wsc-53.0.0-uber.jar;ST4-4.0.8.jar; com.sforce.ws.tools.wsdlc Partner.wsdl Partner.jar

I get below excpetion after some files are generated.

[WSC][wsdlc.main:72]Generating Java files from schema ...
[WSC][wsdlc.main:72]Generated 696 java files.
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NullPointerException
        at com.sforce.ws.codegen.Compiler.<init>(Compiler.java:48)
        at com.sforce.ws.codegen.Generator.compileTypes(Generator.java:136)
        at com.sforce.ws.tools.wsdlc.run(wsdlc.java:129)
        at com.sforce.ws.tools.wsdlc.run(wsdlc.java:163)
        at com.sforce.ws.tools.wsdlc.main(wsdlc.java:72)

I am trying to connect to SalesForce from Java and need to add <wsse:security> to my SOAP request. I can connect with security header added to Soap Header in SOAP UI  but not able to do the same using java. I added requestHeader in ConnnecorConfig like below. 
cfg.setRequestHeader("wsse:Security ", createSecurityHeader());
This does not work. My OAP request works with the wsse security header in SOAP UI. But not able to do that in Java.
Settin the seciurity header like above throws exception:
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Illegal character(s) in message header field: wsse:Security 
    at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.checkMessageHeader(HttpURLConnection.java:522)
    at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.isExternalMessageHeaderAllowed(HttpURLConnection.java:492)
    at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.setRequestProperty(HttpURLConnection.java:3057)
    at sun.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsURLConnectionImpl.setRequestProperty(HttpsURLConnectionImpl.java:316)
    at com.sforce.ws.transport.JdkHttpTransport.createConnection(JdkHttpTransport.java:169)
    at com.sforce.ws.transport.JdkHttpTransport.connectRaw(JdkHttpTransport.java:131)
    at com.sforce.ws.transport.JdkHttpTransport.connectLocal(JdkHttpTransport.java:103)
    at com.sforce.ws.transport.JdkHttpTransport.connectLocal(JdkHttpTransport.java:98)
    at com.sforce.ws.transport.JdkHttpTransport.connect(JdkHttpTransport.java:94)
    at com.sforce.ws.transport.SoapConnection.send(SoapConnection.java:104)
    at com.sforce.soap.partner.PartnerConnection.login(PartnerConnection.java:817)
    at com.sforce.soap.partner.PartnerConnection.<init>(PartnerConnection.java:426)
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks
When using 'LightningStyleSheets=true' attribute, some of the page references returned by controller on a action are not working properly. What I mean is, suppose in classic on the click of a Save button, the controller will do it's work and most of the times we will be shown the page that's returned by controller as pagereference,. But I see this same behaviour is not happening when in lightning and I am just shown a message that 'your ---- is saved successfully' and I have to manually navigate to the page desired. Not sure why is this happening. Any idea? 
I have a VF page with look up field which is now migrated to lightning experience and working fine. However in SF1 the lookup field shows up as a plain inputField. After googling I now know the lookup fields are not supported in SF1, but the posts are quite old. I wonder if lookup fields are allowed in the latest release of salesForce? Also is there any other way to get the look up working in SF1?
We are in the process of migrating the SF classic application to Lightning experience using SLDS. 
In classic app, in left navigation bar, I have Custom Links on home tab under Useful Links section. These links connect to external application (something like http://Test.domain.com/createUserForm). In Lightning experience, by design I do not have left side bar. So I need to get those custom links on the home page. I read that I can create Custom object with links and then customize the home page by adding that object. Is that the correct approach? I am looking for some example or tutorial. 
Is it possible to use same links in classic and lightning? 
I am re-styling existing VF pages. I have an inputField that is rendered as multiSelectPickList. I tried using 'slds-dueling-list', but I am not sure the code is right. There is no example code on the inputField with SLDS style class on lightning design system site. Does anyone has sample code? I get multiple Left and Right arrow buttons as shown below.
User-added image
I am converting existing VF pages to LEX using 'lightningStyleSheets' attribute.
I have an input field rendered as multi-select picklist. Upon rendering page right arrow and left arrow buttons do not function. Please note that I am not writing lightning component. Can you suggest solution? Do I have to write slds style tags and/or javascript for this input field? For other controls on the page like select lists, I didn'y have to wrote any code, the lightningStyleSheets="true" took care of everythhing. Any suggestions from  lightning experts?
Folks,
I am converting existing VF pages to LEX using 'lightningStyleSheets' attribute.
Below is a screenshot of a pop-up and the controls are overlapping each other as seen below. Any SLDS conversion experts User-added imagecan suggest solution to these issues?

As apex:pageblock is not supported in SLDS it's suggested to use slds-panel and slds-panel_section to replace page block and pageblocksection respectively. In my existing code I use rendered property of pageblock section extensively. Is it possible to apply same conditions to a div that replaces the pageblocksection? for example:
<apex:pageBlock title="Account & Opportunity Information" rendered="{!myCondition}">
Can this be replaced with
<div class="slds-panel slds-grid slds-grid--vertical slds-nowrap slds-form--compound" aria-labelledby="newaccountform"
rendered="{!myCondition}">

OR

<apex:pageBlockSection title="AccountInformation" collapsible="false" columns="2" rendered="{!myCondition == null}">
with
<div class="slds-panel__section"  rendered="{!myCondition == null}">

<div class="slds-panel__section"  rendered="{!myCondition == null}">
Hi All,
I am required to migrate an existing VF page to Ligthning experience, NOT lightning component. I am using <apex:SLDS/> for this as 'lightningStyleSheet' attribute is still in bets version my company does not want to use that yet.
Beause I am using <Aoex:SLDS/> ta I have to modify the styleing of certain UI componn\nets like ChecBox, InputText etc.I am trying to find a workaround for following.
Old code was:
<apex:inputText id="searchText" value="{!searchTerm}" tabIndex="1" maxlength="255" onkeyup="enableSearchBtn()"/>
Which is changed to:
<div class="slds-form-element__control">
 <input type="text" class="slds-input" id="searchText" value="{!searchTerm}"  onkeyup="enableSearchBtn()" />
  </div>
After this change the JS function enableSearchBtn() will not work as expected. Now I am trying to figure out a way to achieve the same results with or without js function. Lightning migration trail head suggests to use Quick Action, but I am not sure how can I use Quick Action in my scenario, as there is no standard record creation happening here. The JS function is merely used to check the user has entered 3 chars minimum and then the Search btn is enabled. 
Can anyone suggest workaround for JS call here?
Hello everyone,
I am creating a custom console component in concole footer, which when clicked should open the Reports tab in a new browser tab in Salesforce classic UI. Anyone has done something similar before? This is first timeI am worksing with custom concole components. I figured I have to create a VF custom componene nnamed say 'reports' and add it to console footer. Now since this component does not do anything (meanig no data retrieve or any such thing) do I need a controller for this component? I am thinking I do not needa component. I think I can achive the required functinality using javascript in the component. Am I on the right track? Is this the correct way to do this?
Thanks,
Hi all,
this is the first time I ma creating VF email Template.
I have tow custom objects in master detail relation. I have need to create Visual Force Email Template. In this template I need to reference fields from both master and detail objects. When creating VFtemplate in relatedToType I have specifies master object. 
Now in my custom controller which is also a controller for detail object VF page, I am adding method to retrive data for email template. I have already gotton the data part almost done. But I do not know how to use this in the template. Do I have to specify Ccontroller class anywhere in VF Email template? I am trying to see some example where the objects involved are both custon objects.
I also have question about how to use this template in code? as all email templates I used before were through workflow. But this email will be triggered manually on a button click. So is it that I will be writing amethod in the page controller to somehow access this template and use Apex to send Email?
If anyone can point me to some example that will be really helpful.
Thanks in advance,
​MK7
I have a Pageblocktable of myWrapper objects and two of it's columns are SelectList and Checkbox. Both of these columns correspond to peroperties of myWrapper object. When the VF page renders the selctlist default value is blank and only when the checkbox next to it (in the same row) is checked the Select List value needs to be defaulted to the first value in select list(which comes from the controller).
I am using javascript funaction and have all vales available in selectlist. I am not able to figure how to set value in the select list of the row on which checkbox was checked. I am trying javascript jquery. I am passing in the object Id of the object in that row to javascript. 
        function selectDefaultCategory (objectId) {

var categories = new Array();
            var json = '{! tripCategories }';

<apex:repeat var="category" value="{!tripCategories}">
                categories.push('{!category.value}');
             </apex:repeat>

//j$('[id$=tripCategory]').val(categories[1]);
        }

<apex:pageBlockTable id="myTable" value="{! myWrapperList }" var="each">     
<apex:column headerclass="alignCenter" styleClass="alignCenter"  id="requiredColumn" headerValue="Required"  >
    <apex:inputCheckbox value="{!each.Required__c}" id="required" onclick="selectTripCategory(! each.Id)" />
</apex:column> 

<apex:column headerValue="tripCategory" >
    <apex:selectList value="{! each.category}" size="1">
        <apex:selectOptions value="{! tripCategories}" id="tripCategory" />
    </apex:selectList>
</apex:column>
</apex:pageBlockTable>

First of all I am a newbiew and have not used process builder. Is using process builder the right approach for the follwong?
I have a collection of custom object named 'Song', which goes through the following
stages in the same order.
written --> Composed --> Recorded --> Released
For each of these stages I have:
Song Written Date
Song Composed Date 
Song Recorded Date
Song Released Date

I have to display the current status in a new field. IF song is recorded on 9/2/2017
and released 9/24/2017 the status would display the latest status 'Released on
9/24/2017' and would disregard any earlier stages.
Now when I have a collection of songs and I need to dispaly the status which shows the
earliest date.For example in the collection,
Song One has:
Song Written Date - 8/2/2017
Song Composed Date - 9/1/2017
Song Recorded Date - 
Song Released Date

Song two has:
Song Recorded Date - 9/18/2017
Song Released Date

Then in the above example the status should disply 'Composed on 9/1/2017'
Which is the earliest date between two songs and the latest for song one.

Is this possible to implement using process builder or workflow rule field update? Or
the only way is apex trigger? We want to avoid apex code if possible.

Hi everyone,
I am using a visual force custom component on a visual force page. VF page of course has it's own controller and the custom component has it's own. Now this custom component is making callouts so I want to use Continuation so that the main page rendering is not held back due to call out in custom component. when trying this I find that the continuation is not even making the callout request. when not using Continuation it's fine but when Continuation is added to the mix it just stops doing callout. There is no error shown in the log.I just see 0 callouts in the log. Anyone has attempted this before? I searched  for a while but did not find any case which has custom component and Continuation both are used.

Any suggestions are welcome.
All VF gurus,
I have to add a <a href link in a table column, which when clicked, should be able to jump in a particular section in VF page.
following is my code and I need the <a href in column 3 to jump to the corresponding section in VF page. Can this be achieved?
Both are dealing with same collection named someObjects. So basically each row in the first table is displayed in detail view in the <apex:repeat code. The href (underlined  text), when clicked to the portion of the PageBlockTable in bold below.

<apex:pageBlockTable id="someTable" value="{! someObjects }" var="someObject" >
    <apex:column id="column1" headerValue="someObject Name" ><apex:outputLink value="{!Some value)}" target="_blank">
{!someObject.RecordType.Name}</apex:outputLink></apex:column>
        <apex:column id="column1" headerValue="Status" value="{! someObject.Icon_Status__c }" />
        <apex:column id="column3" headerValue="Comments" ><a href="#name" >View Comments</a></apex:column>
</apex:pageBlockTable>
<apex:repeat value="{! someObjects }" var="someObject" >
 <apex:outputPanel >
  <div style="float: left; width: 24px" ></div>
        <div style="overflow: hidden; width: auto;  padding: 5px; font-weight: bold; color: white" >
                            {! object.RecordType.Name }
        </div>

</apex:outputPanel>

Any links or ideas welcome.
Thanks in advance!
I need to make an external call to Fedex SOAP webservice to get shipping options based on the shipping address entered by user on the VF page.
I have created custom controller and calling a function when a button 'Show Shipping Options' is clicked on VF page.
I have the WSDL for fedex service , I used WSDL2APEX to generate the classes corresponding to WSDL but after that I am confused on how to use these classes to generate the r equest object and make a request to webservie . I looked for tutorials on this but could not find any, can someone help me on this?
Thanks in advance
My org uses opprtunity object that is full to it's capacity, I am sure this may not be advisible. I am a Java person and new to SF. My thinking is all the fields need not be on Opportunity object, and we can modularize it in different related objects. With this background I would like to know, what are the negative effects of having Opportunity fields to it's max capacity? and what are the pros and cons of modularizing the code in different related objects? 
I added a new value to an existing custom field which is of type picklist on contact object. Now if I create a new contact I can see the new value in picklist. But if I want to edit an existing contact record and assign the new value, I do not see that value in picklist. I checked for any workflow rules and apex code is not controlling the values that appear in picklist. Does anyone know why? Any help appreciated.
Thanks,
MK7

We use Gravity Forms for web-to-lead generation. When a lead is converted to Opportunity, we need to enable the external user who created this lead to be able to track what happened with the lead/opportunnty that he created. Is it possible to read the opportunity object from Gravity forms?
Thanks,
MK7
I added a new value to an existing custom field which is of type picklist on contact object. Now if I create a new contact I can see the new value in picklist. But if I want to edit an existing contact record and assign the new value, I do not see that value in picklist. I checked for any workflow rules and apex code is not controlling the values that appear in picklist. Does anyone know why? Any help appreciated.
Thanks,
MK7

Hi All,
I am a newbie admin. My company was using Amabssador portal for referrals. For some special customizations and cost saving purposes they decided to have their own referral portal. The new portal is working fine. But the installed Ambassador package still exists and we are still able to use some of the fields. I have no experience with installed packages. My guess is as we discontinued using Ambassador we will not be able to use these fields in near future although that's not the case right now. What happens to the existing installation after we terminate use of the Ambassador porta web forms? Can our own web forms write to the fields that belong to Ambassador?
Thanks in advance,

I have a VF page with look up field which is now migrated to lightning experience and working fine. However in SF1 the lookup field shows up as a plain inputField. After googling I now know the lookup fields are not supported in SF1, but the posts are quite old. I wonder if lookup fields are allowed in the latest release of salesForce? Also is there any other way to get the look up working in SF1?
We are in the process of migrating the SF classic application to Lightning experience using SLDS. 
In classic app, in left navigation bar, I have Custom Links on home tab under Useful Links section. These links connect to external application (something like http://Test.domain.com/createUserForm). In Lightning experience, by design I do not have left side bar. So I need to get those custom links on the home page. I read that I can create Custom object with links and then customize the home page by adding that object. Is that the correct approach? I am looking for some example or tutorial. 
Is it possible to use same links in classic and lightning? 
I am re-styling existing VF pages. I have an inputField that is rendered as multiSelectPickList. I tried using 'slds-dueling-list', but I am not sure the code is right. There is no example code on the inputField with SLDS style class on lightning design system site. Does anyone has sample code? I get multiple Left and Right arrow buttons as shown below.
User-added image
I have an input field rendered as multi-select picklist. Upon rendering page right arrow and left arrow buttons do not function. Please note that I am not writing lightning component. Can you suggest solution? Do I have to write slds style tags and/or javascript for this input field? For other controls on the page like select lists, I didn'y have to wrote any code, the lightningStyleSheets="true" took care of everythhing. Any suggestions from  lightning experts?
Folks,
Below is a screenshot of a pop-up and the controls are overlapping each other as seen below. Any SLDS conversion experts User-added imagecan suggest solution to these issues?

As apex:pageblock is not supported in SLDS it's suggested to use slds-panel and slds-panel_section to replace page block and pageblocksection respectively. In my existing code I use rendered property of pageblock section extensively. Is it possible to apply same conditions to a div that replaces the pageblocksection? for example:
<apex:pageBlock title="Account & Opportunity Information" rendered="{!myCondition}">
Can this be replaced with
<div class="slds-panel slds-grid slds-grid--vertical slds-nowrap slds-form--compound" aria-labelledby="newaccountform"
rendered="{!myCondition}">

OR

<apex:pageBlockSection title="AccountInformation" collapsible="false" columns="2" rendered="{!myCondition == null}">
with
<div class="slds-panel__section"  rendered="{!myCondition == null}">

<div class="slds-panel__section"  rendered="{!myCondition == null}">
Hi All,
I am required to migrate an existing VF page to Ligthning experience, NOT lightning component. I am using <apex:SLDS/> for this as 'lightningStyleSheet' attribute is still in bets version my company does not want to use that yet.
Beause I am using <Aoex:SLDS/> ta I have to modify the styleing of certain UI componn\nets like ChecBox, InputText etc.I am trying to find a workaround for following.
Old code was:
<apex:inputText id="searchText" value="{!searchTerm}" tabIndex="1" maxlength="255" onkeyup="enableSearchBtn()"/>
Which is changed to:
<div class="slds-form-element__control">
 <input type="text" class="slds-input" id="searchText" value="{!searchTerm}"  onkeyup="enableSearchBtn()" />
  </div>
After this change the JS function enableSearchBtn() will not work as expected. Now I am trying to figure out a way to achieve the same results with or without js function. Lightning migration trail head suggests to use Quick Action, but I am not sure how can I use Quick Action in my scenario, as there is no standard record creation happening here. The JS function is merely used to check the user has entered 3 chars minimum and then the Search btn is enabled. 
Can anyone suggest workaround for JS call here?
Hi I need help from a Lightning Guru.
I'm trying to use the lightning:dualListbox, the example of salesforce help is pretty easy, link.
What I need is to get the campaigns created in the system to select a few.
Here is my code: Component:
<aura:component access="global" implements="flexipage:availableForAllPageTypes" controller="MassEmailController">
<aura:attribute name="listOptions" type="List"/>
<aura:attribute name="selectedOptions" type="List"/>
<aura:handler name="init" value="{! this }" action="{! c.initialize }"/>
<div class="container slds-card">
    <header class="slds-card__header">
        <div class="slds-path">
            <div class="slds-grid slds-path__track">
                <div class="slds-grid slds-path__scroller-container">
                    <div class="slds-path__scroller" role="application">
                        <div class="slds-path__scroller_inner">
                            <ul class="slds-path__nav" role="listbox" aria-orientation="horizontal">
                                <li class="slds-path__item slds-is-current slds-is-active" role="presentation">
                                    <a aria-selected="true" class="slds-path__link" href="javascript:void(0);" id="path-1" role="option" tabindex="0">
                                        <span class="slds-path__stage">
                                            <!-- svg class="slds-icon slds-icon_x-small" aria-hidden="true">
                                                <use xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink" xlink:href="/assets/icons/utility-sprite/svg/symbols.svg#check" />
                                            </svg -->
                                            <span class="slds-assistive-text">Selected</span>
                                        </span>
                                        <span class="slds-path__title">Campaigns</span>
                                    </a>
                                </li>
                                <li class="slds-path__item slds-is-incomplete" role="presentation">
                                    <a aria-selected="false" class="slds-path__link" href="javascript:void(0);" id="path-2" role="option" tabindex="-1">
                                                <use xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink" xlink:href="/assets/icons/utility-sprite/svg/symbols.svg#check" />
                                            </svg -->
                                            <span class="slds-assistive-text">Selected</span>
                                        </span>
                                        <span class="slds-path__title">Contacts</span>
                                    </a>
                                </li>
                                <li class="slds-path__item slds-is-incomplete" role="presentation">
                                    <a aria-selected="false" class="slds-path__link" href="javascript:void(0);" id="path-3" role="option" tabindex="-1">
                                            </svg -->
                                            <span class="slds-assistive-text">Content</span>
                                        </span>
                                        <span class="slds-path__title">Content</span>
                                    </a>
                                </li>
                            </ul>
                            <div class="slds-path__scroll-controls">
                                <button class="slds-button slds-button_icon slds-button_icon-border-filled" tabindex="-1" title="Scroll left">
                                    <!-- svg class="slds-button__icon" aria-hidden="true">
                                        <use xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink" xlink:href="/assets/icons/utility-sprite/svg/symbols.svg#left" />
                                    </svg -->
                                    <span class="slds-assistive-text">Scroll left</span>
                                </button>
                                <button class="slds-button slds-button_icon slds-button_icon-border-filled" tabindex="-1" title="Scroll right">
                                    <!-- svg class="slds-button__icon" aria-hidden="true">
                                        <use xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink" xlink:href="/assets/icons/utility-sprite/svg/symbols.svg#right" />
                                    </svg -->
                                    <span class="slds-assistive-text">Scroll right</span>
                                </button>
                            </div>
                        </div>
                    </div>
                </div>
            </div>
        </div>
    </header>
    <div class="slds-card__body slds-card__body_inner">
        <div id="step-campaigns" class="slds-is-expanded">
            <lightning:dualListbox aura:id="selectOptions" name="Select Campaigns"  label="Select Campaigns" 
                       sourceLabel="Available campaigns" 
                       selectedLabel="Selected campaigns" 
                       options="{! v.listOptions }"
                       value="{! v.selectedOptions }"
                       onchange="{! c.handleChange }"/>
        </div>
        <div id="step-contacts" class="slds-is-collapsed">
            <lightning:layout horizontalAlign="start">
                <lightning:layoutItem flexibility="grow">
                    <lightning:input type="email" label="Add recipient" name="email" />
                </lightning:layoutItem>
                <lightning:layoutItem flexibility="shrink">
                    <lightning:buttonIcon iconName="utility:add" variant="neutral" onclick="{! c.handleRecipientAdd }" alternativeText="Add" />
            </lightning:layout>
            <table id="contacts-table" class="slds-table slds-table_bordered slds-table_resizable-cols slds-table_fixed-layout" role="grid">
                <tr class="slds-line-height_reset">
                     <th class="slds-text-align_right" scope="col" style="width: 3.25rem;">
                         <div class="slds-th__action slds-th__action_form">
                             <span class="slds-checkbox">
                                 <input type="checkbox" name="select-all" id="checkbox-all" tabindex="-1" value="off" />
                                 <label class="slds-checkbox__label" for="checkbox-all">
                                     <span class="slds-checkbox_faux"></span>
                                     <span class="slds-form-element__label slds-assistive-text">Select All</span>
                                 </label>
                             </span>
                         </div>
                    </th>
                    <th aria-sort="none" class="slds-is-resizable slds-text-title_caps" aria-label="Name" scope="col">
                        <span class="slds-truncate" title="First Name">First Name</span>
                    </th>
                    <th aria-sort="none" class="slds-is-resizable slds-text-title_caps" aria-label="Name" scope="col">
                        <span class="slds-truncate" title="Last Name">Last Name</span>
                    </th>
                        <span class="slds-truncate" title="Company">Company</span>
                    </th>
                        <span class="slds-truncate" title="Email">Email</span>
                    </th>
                </tr>
            </table>
        </div>
        <div id="step-content" class="slds-is-collapsed">
            <lightning:layout horizontalAlign="start">
                    <lightning:select name="select-template" label="Select a Template" required="true">
                    </lightning:select>
                    <lightning:select name="select-sender" label="Select a Sender" required="true">
                    </lightning:select>
            <lightning:input type="text" label="Subject" name="subject" />
            <lightning:inputRichText />
        </div>
    </div>
    <footer class="slds-card__footer">
        <lightning:layout horizontalAlign="spread">
                <lightning:button variant="destructive" label="Restart" onclick="{! c.handleRestart }" />

<lightning:button variant="neutral" label="Back" onclick="{! c.handleBack }" />
                <lightning:button variant="brand" label="Next" onclick="{! c.handleNext }" />
    </footer>
</div>

The important part of component are the attributes and the lightning:dualListbox:
<div id="step-campaigns" class="slds-is-expanded">
            <lightning:dualListbox aura:id="selectOptions" name="Select Campaigns"  label="Select Campaigns" 
                       sourceLabel="Available campaigns" 
                       selectedLabel="Selected campaigns" 
                       options="{! v.listOptions }"
                       value="{! v.selectedOptions }"
                       onchange="{! c.handleChange }"/>
        </div>
Also here is the js controller of the component:
({
initialize: function (component, event, helper) {
    var campaigns = component.get("c.getCampaigns");

campaigns.setCallback(this, function(response) {

var state = response.getState();

if (component.isValid() && state == 'SUCCESS') {                
            component.set("v.listOptions", response.getReturnValue());
        } else {
            console.log('Failed with state: ' + state);
        }
    });

$A.enqueueAction(campaigns); 

},
handleChange: function (cmp, event) {
    // Get the list of the "value" attribute on all the selected options
    var selectedOptionsList = event.getParam("value");
    alert("Options selected: '" + selectedOptionsList + "'");
}

And my apex controller:
public with sharing class MassEmailController {

@AuraEnabled
    public static List<Campaign> getCampaigns(){
        system.debug('getCampaigns Controller');
        List<Campaign> cpList = [SELECT  ID,NAME FROM Campaign];

return cpList;
    }
}

So the problem is that when I assigned the response value to my attribute listOptions that is the parameter of options in the lightning:dualListbox where should go the list of available campaigns. The component is empty and no error is shown.
If someone has a solution and can help me I would appreciate it very much.
Thanks and best regards

Hi,

I am using visualforce page(not lightning component) and in the page I use slds modal. When I click a button in the page it will open the modal above the page and the parent page greyed out. I want to pass some field values of parent page to modal. Can any one help how to do that. Modal is working fine but want a idea to pass value to modal.

<apex:slds /> <script src="http://code.jquery.com/jquery-1.10.1.min.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<!--Button-->
<button class="slds-button slds-button--brand" id="toggleBtn" onclick="openModal(); return false;">Find</button>

<div class="search">
            <div class="slds-modal" aria-hidden="true" role="dialog" id="modal">
                <div class="slds-modal__container">
                    <header class="slds-modal__header">
                        <h2 id="modal-heading-01" class="slds-text-heading_medium slds-hyphenate">Search</h2>
                    </header>
                    <div class="slds-modal__content slds-p-around_medium" id="modal-content-id-1">
                        <div class="modal-body" id="modBody">
                            <table class="slds-table slds-table_bordered slds-table_cell-buffer">                               
                                <tr>                                    
                                    <td>
                                        Zip code:
                                    </td>
                                    <td>
                                        <apex:inputText value="{!inputZipCode}" id="txtZipCode" maxlength="9" />
                                    </td>
                                </tr>                                 
                            </table>
                        </div>
                    </div>

<footer class="slds-modal__footer">
                        <button class="slds-button slds-button_neutral" onclick="closeModal()">Cancel</button>
                        <apex:commandButton value="Search" reRender="modResult, modres" />
                    </footer>
                </div>
            </div>
            <div class="slds-backdrop" id="backdrop"></div>
        </div>
            <!-- Modal Toggle Script -->
        <script>
            j$ = jQuery.noConflict();

//Modal Open
            function openModal(){
              j$('#backdrop').addClass('slds-backdrop--open');
              j$('#modal').addClass('slds-fade-in-open');
            }

//Modal Close
            function closeModal(){
              j$('#modal').removeClass('slds-fade-in-open');
              j$('#backdrop').removeClass('slds-backdrop--open');
            }
        </script> 
First of all I am a newbiew and have not used process builder. Is using process builder the right approach for the follwong?
I have a collection of custom object named 'Song', which goes through the following
stages in the same order.
written --> Composed --> Recorded --> Released
For each of these stages I have:
Song Written Date
Song Composed Date 
Song Recorded Date
Song Released Date

I have to display the current status in a new field. IF song is recorded on 9/2/2017
and released 9/24/2017 the status would display the latest status 'Released on
9/24/2017' and would disregard any earlier stages.
Now when I have a collection of songs and I need to dispaly the status which shows the
earliest date.For example in the collection,
Song One has:
Song Recorded Date - 
Song Released Date

Song two has:
Song Recorded Date - 9/18/2017
Song Released Date

Then in the above example the status should disply 'Composed on 9/1/2017'
Which is the earliest date between two songs and the latest for song one.

Is this possible to implement using process builder or workflow rule field update? Or
the only way is apex trigger? We want to avoid apex code if possible.

Hi,
My webservice expect a ws security header to be added in the request SOAP XML send to external system. I am able to make a call through SOAP UI but not able to figure out how to write a class to perform same functionality. Below is my sample xml

<soapenv:Envelope xmlns:onv="https://www.xyz.com/services/ONVInterface.wsdl" xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">
   <soapenv:Header>
      <wsse:Security soapenv:mustUnderstand="1" xmlns:wsse="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-secext-1.0.xsd" xmlns:wsu="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-utility-1.0.xsd">
         <wsse:UsernameToken>
            <wsse:Username>UserName</wsse:Username>
            <wsse:Password Type="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-username-token-profile-1.0#PasswordText">Password</wsse:Password>
         </wsse:UsernameToken>
      </wsse:Security>
   </soapenv:Header>
   <soapenv:Body>
      <onv:ServiceRequestInput>
         <correlationID>12345</correlationID>
         <data><![CDATA[<SiebelMessage></SiebelMessage>]]></data>
      </onv:ServiceRequestInput>
   </soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

Kindly help me out. Thanks!
Hi,

I have created a custom console component and the component is a visualforce page (as we can have either visualforce page or canvas app). When we click on the custom console component button it pops out the visualforce page (which is the normal behaviour). My problem is, I don't want this visualforce page to pop out. How can we disable it? When I click on the button nothing should happen. Please help
Hi,

I am trying to envoke an APEX class I wrote to retrieve cases using REST in Postman. I am unable to figure out how to authenticate to get a propper session established. I created the class in the sandbox. Any help would be appreciated.

Steve

Hi,

Can anyone help ? I think there should be a simple resoultion.

I've created the following email template / component :

<messaging:emailTemplate subject="Incident #{!relatedto.Name} (Ref:IN:{!relatedto.Name})" recipientType="User" relatedToType="BMCServiceDesk__Incident__c">
<messaging:htmlEmailBody >

<c:MyComponent Inc_Id="{!RelatedTo.BMCServiceDesk__incidentId__c}" />

<html>
        <table>
         <b><font size="4" color="#4181FF" face="Arial">Update Information</font></b><br>    
         <apex:component controller="RepeatCon" access="global">
              <apex:attribute name="incidentId" type="String" description="Remedy Incident ID" assignTo="{!Inc_Id}" >
                   <apex:repeat var="cx" value="{!getNotes}">
                       <tr>             
                          <td><font face="Arial">{!cx.BMCServiceDesk__note__c}</font></td>
                       </tr>       
       </table>
    </body>
    </head>
</html>
</messaging:htmlEmailBody>
</messaging:emailTemplate>

I've cretaed the following controller:

public class RepeatCon {

public String incidentId {get;set;}
    List<BMCServiceDesk__IncidentHistory__c> notes;

public List<BMCServiceDesk__IncidentHistory__c> getNotes() {
        notes = [SELECT BMCServiceDesk__note__c, BMCServiceDesk_Sequence_c__c FROM   BMCServiceDesk__IncidentHistory__c  
        WHERE BMCServiceDesk__incidentId__c =:incidentId];

return notes;      
        }
      }

I keep getting the following error message :

Error: Component c:mycomponent does not exist

I've searched through all the previous discussions and I can't find an answer.

Does anyone have any ideas ?

Thanks