• 10 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We're closing opportunities via API from a different platform. The calls update the StageName and SyncedQuoteID. However when I've looked at the debug logs I've seen that the Quote.isSyncing checkbox is not triggered at the same time for 2 distinct records even if they're pretty identical from all other aspects. This is obviously causing the update to be incomplete because the checkbox is triggering other actions which are no longer taking place.
Has anyone experienced this issue?
Thanks. 
Hello guys,
I'm trying to find out if there's a way to remove a certain number of characters from a string.
Challenge is, let's say we have string str = 'I get 7 hours of sleep'. I want to remove 'I get x' meaning that I want to remove 'I get' ( which will always be 'I get' ) and another 2 characters ( whatever they are, including the space between ).
I'm trying to do this with:
str.removeStartIgnoreCase('I GET '); - but can't find a way to tell the code about the next 2 characters, which I want removed from str.
Does this make sense?
Hello guys,
I'm trying to find out if there's a way to remove a certain number of characters from a string.
Challenge is, let's say we have string str = 'I get 7 hours of sleep'. I want to remove 'I get x' meaning that I want to remove 'I get' ( which will always be 'I get' ) and another 2 characters ( whatever they are, including the space between ).
I'm trying to do this with:
str.removeStartIgnoreCase('I GET '); - but can't find a way to tell the code about the next 2 characters, which I want removed from str.
Does this make sense?