• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

Currently I've overrided the New, Edit and Detail views for Account object. After clicking Save when creating a new record I am trying to open Details in a new tab and close the existing one(New page) with sforce.console.closeTab(result.id). When I try to close the tab with this function a popup for unsaved changes appears outside my Iframe and I'm not able to click it programatically. Any ideas or workaround for this issue?
User-added image
Many Thanks
Hello,
I need to make a select query on Account and pull the Global Ultimate D-U-N-S Number number from the D&B Company sObject.
Is there a chance the query will work across all instances and editions of Salesforce if I want to pull the Global Ultimate D-U-N-S Number field. If the sObject D&B Companies is not present in some scenarios, if it requires a Data.com license for example, the query is going to break and that is why we need to know if this is possible.

Thanks in advance.
Hello,
I would like to report the follwoing bug which I have deiscovered in Summer '17.

I have a Web Tab with the height set to 725 px. I have release the Web Tab in a manged package. In Summer 17', when I install the package and open the Web Tab from Lighting the height is not preserved and 
the Web Tab opens in a really tiny window.

This is a bug in the Salesforce Summer 17' release, it does not happen in Spring 17 and I would like to report it. Please let me know if I need to do anything else to report it.

Workaround:  The user has to go and make a Web Tab alike the one in the package, but that way the Web Tab from the package is unusable.

Regards