• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I have a custom object called 'Product Schedule'. This has the fields; 'Amount', 'Number of Payments', 'Frequency'.  

When a new 'Product Schedule' record is created I would also like it to create multiple opportunities based on the number of payments and frequency. For example if number of payments is 2, amount is £200 and frequency is yearly, it would then want it to automatically create two opportunities worth £100 each and 12 months apart. 

Would this be possible within Visual Workflow and how would you approach it? I've done little bits of apex and process builder before but I'm still getting the hang of visual workflow. 

Thanks,

Alex. 

Hi, 

I have an array of product SKU's all in one field seprated by commas e.g. SKU42, SKU08, SKU02, SKU12, SKU64

I would like to use a formula to split out the indidvidual SKU's into separte fields. e.g.
  • Text field 1 will just show the first SKU in the array (SKU42)
  • Text field 2 will just show the second SKU in the array (SKU08)
  • Text field 3 will just show the second SKU in the array (SKU02)
  • etc

Is that possible? I can only seem to get it to split out the first SKU at the moment using a formula but I'm struggling with the rest. 

Many thanks,
Alex. 

Hi, 

I have an array of product SKU's all in one field seprated by commas e.g. SKU42, SKU08, SKU02, SKU12, SKU64

I would like to use a formula to split out the indidvidual SKU's into separte fields. e.g.
  • Text field 1 will just show the first SKU in the array (SKU42)
  • Text field 2 will just show the second SKU in the array (SKU08)
  • Text field 3 will just show the second SKU in the array (SKU02)
  • etc

Is that possible? I can only seem to get it to split out the first SKU at the moment using a formula but I'm struggling with the rest. 

Many thanks,
Alex.