• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi!
We  have been receiving some inconsistent reponses from Salesforce CS Servers (Dev, and QA) when our Integration Tool calls out through SOAP API for the past few days (from 1/6/2017).
It is adding few extra content lines on the Headers sporadically.
Production continues to work good.

Have anybody experienced the same. Please share your thoughts and ideas.

Here is a response our Integration Tool recognizes and expects to receive:
Response :

Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2017 18:15:04 GMT
Set-Cookie: BrowserId=LZ3Mxu1XR1qQEUVQ-qpERA;Path=/;Domain=.salesforce.com;Expires=Sun, 12-Mar-2017 18:15:04 GMT
Expires: Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
Content-Type: text/xml; charset=utf-8
Vary: Accept-Encoding
Transfer-Encoding: chunked

and here is the one with the extra lines our Integration tool isn't able to recognize. Extra lines underlined.
Response :

Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2017 18:15:04 GMT
X-Content-Type-Options: nosniff
X-XSS-Protection: 1; mode=block
Content-Security-Policy: reflected-xss block;report-uri /_/ContentDomainCSPNoAuth?type=xss
Content-Security-Policy: referrer origin-when-cross-origin

Set-Cookie: BrowserId=LZ3Mxu1XR1qQEUVQ-qpERA;Path=/;Domain=.salesforce.com;Expires=Sun, 12-Mar-2017 18:15:04 GMT
Expires: Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
Content-Type: text/xml; charset=utf-8
Vary: Accept-Encoding
Transfer-Encoding: chunked

Thanks in advance!
Hi,

I have a built a workflow to set the value of a fileld 'Commission Start Date' to the date on which the Opportunity is Closed Won.
The evaluation criteria is based on the Stage and the Previous Stage of an Opportunity record. The field should be updated only when the Stage moves from any other value to Closed Won.
But, in a case where there was no change to the Opportunity stage (already Closed Won) but the name of the Account was changed, the workflow is causing the field update and set the Commission Start Date to TODAY (day on which the name of the Account was changed). I am unable to figure out why is this happening.

Can someone please help me with this scenario. Here is a screenshot of my workflow.
Appreciate the help.

User-added image

Thanks!
Hi,

I have a built a workflow to set the value of a fileld 'Commission Start Date' to the date on which the Opportunity is Closed Won.
The evaluation criteria is based on the Stage and the Previous Stage of an Opportunity record. The field should be updated only when the Stage moves from any other value to Closed Won.
But, in a case where there was no change to the Opportunity stage (already Closed Won) but the name of the Account was changed, the workflow is causing the field update and set the Commission Start Date to TODAY (day on which the name of the Account was changed). I am unable to figure out why is this happening.

Can someone please help me with this scenario. Here is a screenshot of my workflow.
Appreciate the help.

User-added image

Thanks!