• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have our environment enabled for social media communication and some Social Accounts are integrated for FB, Instagram and Twitter.
Social Studio can communicate with our Sanboxes and create case through a macro.
But now we are willing to send Social Answers to FB, Twitter, etc, though our own component, using apex code. We don't want to use the standard Social Media component for this matter.
We are being able to create SocialPost records, but they are not being sent to Social Studio. 
Is it not enough to just create the records? Do we need to explicitly call some kind of ConnectAPI method or something similar to send the data away?
I would very thankful for any hint.
Thanks a lot!

I have our environment enabled for social media communication and some Social Accounts are integrated for FB, Instagram and Twitter.
Social Studio can communicate with our Sanboxes and create case through a macro.
But now we are willing to send Social Answers to FB, Twitter, etc, though our own component, using apex code. We don't want to use the standard Social Media component for this matter.
We are being able to create SocialPost records, but they are not being sent to Social Studio. 
Is it not enough to just create the records? Do we need to explicitly call some kind of ConnectAPI method or something similar to send the data away?
I would very thankful for any hint.
Thanks a lot!