• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all,

I am currently are facing an urgent issue with displaying a picklist value in a visualforce page. The field that we are displaying is "website_Location__c" under "Advertisement__c" object and the field is a picklist.

The field is displayed using <apex:inputField> in a visualforce page "websitePost" as:
<apex:inputField value="{!Advertisement__c.website_Location__c}" />

The problem is that I could display this picklist field normally when I load websitePost.page directly. However, when I try to display this page using <apex:tab> in another visualforce page "jobBoards", no value will displayed for this picklist field. 

Also, I have tried this in several orgs, and only a few orgs have this problem. 

Does anyone knows the solution for this? Thank you.  
Hi all,

I am currently are facing an urgent issue with displaying a picklist value in a visualforce page. The field that we are displaying is "website_Location__c" under "Advertisement__c" object and the field is a picklist.

The field is displayed using <apex:inputField> in a visualforce page "websitePost" as:
<apex:inputField value="{!Advertisement__c.website_Location__c}" />

The problem is that I could display this picklist field normally when I load websitePost.page directly. However, when I try to display this page using <apex:tab> in another visualforce page "jobBoards", no value will displayed for this picklist field. 

Also, I have tried this in several orgs, and only a few orgs have this problem. 

Does anyone knows the solution for this? Thank you.