• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all,  

After completing a trailhead that required a new developer log-in I am receiving numerous emails per day with the text pasted below.  Can anyone tell me how to fix this so these emails stop?  

ApexApplication <info@salesforce.com>​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​9:41 AM (1 hour ago)
to me

Apex script unhandled exception by user/organization: 0052A000007v90Y/00DF00000007yHk

Failed to process Queueable job for class SlackOpportunityPublisher for job ID 7072A00007IKYwv.

caused by: System.NullPointerException: Argument 1 cannot be null

Class.SlackOpportunityPublisher.QueueableSlackCall.execute: line 36, column 1

Hi all,  I am trying to complete the Extending Your Reporting Strategy with AppExchange module, but it won't let me download the required app from the AppExchange.  I receive an Error message that only administrators can download apps. I have checked my credentials in my trailhead playground and I am listed as an administrator ( I am also one in my live org).  How can I download the needed app?  
Hi all,  

After completing a trailhead that required a new developer log-in I am receiving numerous emails per day with the text pasted below.  Can anyone tell me how to fix this so these emails stop?  

ApexApplication <info@salesforce.com>​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​9:41 AM (1 hour ago)
to me

Apex script unhandled exception by user/organization: 0052A000007v90Y/00DF00000007yHk

Failed to process Queueable job for class SlackOpportunityPublisher for job ID 7072A00007IKYwv.

caused by: System.NullPointerException: Argument 1 cannot be null

Class.SlackOpportunityPublisher.QueueableSlackCall.execute: line 36, column 1

Hi all,  I am trying to complete the Extending Your Reporting Strategy with AppExchange module, but it won't let me download the required app from the AppExchange.  I receive an Error message that only administrators can download apps. I have checked my credentials in my trailhead playground and I am listed as an administrator ( I am also one in my live org).  How can I download the needed app?