• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
How to get containerId/versionId of a dataset ? Previously we used to get this by turning on the SAQL mode, but after Summer 17 release it's only showing the dataset name, not the containerId/versionId names. Please let me know if we anyone has any idea how to get it.
We are facing some issue with the list filter, it's showing only first 25 records and other records are coming when I am typing the details in the search. is there any way we can see all the records with a scroll in the filter instaed of first 25 records. What I remember is, previously I used to see all the records, I think after this Summer 17 release, we are facing this issue. Please let us know if someone has any solution for this.

Thanks
Sitansu Pradhan
Hi Guys,
    This question is related to Wave Analytics. My source is a CSV file and in the file there is a number field which may have null value also.
      is there any way I can insert null value to a number field in a dataset ?  I am trying the below format in the metadata json but getting "Numeric field [Value] in object [File_Testing_csv] must have a default value.: Metadata JSON " error.

{
                    "fullyQualifiedName": "Value",
                    "name": "Value",
                    "type": "Numeric",
                    "label": "Value",
                    "precision": 18,
                    "scale": 5
                }

Thanks
Sitansu Pradhan
Hi Guys,
    This question is related to Wave Analytics. My source is a CSV file and in the file there is a number field which may have null value also.
      is there any way I can insert null value to a number field in a dataset ?  I am trying the below format in the metadata json but getting "Numeric field [Value] in object [File_Testing_csv] must have a default value.: Metadata JSON " error.

{
                    "fullyQualifiedName": "Value",
                    "name": "Value",
                    "type": "Numeric",
                    "label": "Value",
                    "precision": 18,
                    "scale": 5
                }

Thanks
Sitansu Pradhan