• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We have two large picklist fields - Hospital Sector and Main skill pick list (MSPL)   MSPL is much larger.  I'm trying to have our searching easier, so...say we have Financials which encompasses like 15 MSPL items.  I'm trying to get it set ukp to where each module correlates with a module.  so we would only have to look up "Financials" and not all of the items.  

It would have to be a "Contains" field.  Like, IF MSPL Contains PharmNet, Hospital Sector shows Pharmacy,  There is a ton of these.  Probably 300+ in MSPL and 30+ in the Hospital Sector. And each MSPL can be with more than one sector. (but that is in rare cases, and i could change if necessary.    I've got it all drawn out....just don't know where to go next.  I'm worried the coding for this is going to be nuts.

Any suggestions?
We have two large picklist fields - Hospital Sector and Main skill pick list (MSPL)   MSPL is much larger.  I'm trying to have our searching easier, so...say we have Financials which encompasses like 15 MSPL items.  I'm trying to get it set ukp to where each module correlates with a module.  so we would only have to look up "Financials" and not all of the items.  

It would have to be a "Contains" field.  Like, IF MSPL Contains PharmNet, Hospital Sector shows Pharmacy,  There is a ton of these.  Probably 300+ in MSPL and 30+ in the Hospital Sector. And each MSPL can be with more than one sector. (but that is in rare cases, and i could change if necessary.    I've got it all drawn out....just don't know where to go next.  I'm worried the coding for this is going to be nuts.

Any suggestions?