• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

am having one filedset contains 10 fileds, am displaying that fields in vf page.
So when im displaying that 10 fields i need to hide 1 field out of 10 fields using rendered and if statement.

How can i achieve this requirement. Please help.

Anyone how to create a new case record and also redirect to a vf page using custom button.

please let me know is any possiblities is there?

Thanks in advance.

Hi I am new to salesforce, i have a requirement like,

I am having one custom button in case object, i want to save the case record and also alternatively it will call one vf page by using one custom button.

Is there any possiblities, how can i achieve it?
Please let me know.
Thanks in advance
Hi All,
I am new to the salesforce, i have a requirement like,

i have case standard page layout and custom picklist filed having values (A and B), if i select the option and click save the record will saved and one vf page will open in that vf page i have two options and one button if i select anyone option and click next button then it will open the another vf page in that page i have two fields and one button anyone option is selected and i click the save button it would the contact record that what are values given in pages that values will populate in that case record.

Please let met is any way to achieve this requirement.
Thanks in advance.
Hi I am new to salesforce, i have a requirement like,

I am having one custom button in case object, i want to save the case record and also alternatively it will call one vf page by using one custom button.

Is there any possiblities, how can i achieve it?
Please let me know.
Thanks in advance
Hi All,
I am new to the salesforce, i have a requirement like,

i have case standard page layout and custom picklist filed having values (A and B), if i select the option and click save the record will saved and one vf page will open in that vf page i have two options and one button if i select anyone option and click next button then it will open the another vf page in that page i have two fields and one button anyone option is selected and i click the save button it would the contact record that what are values given in pages that values will populate in that case record.

Please let met is any way to achieve this requirement.
Thanks in advance.
I am getting the following error for a particular line. This is just a example given in the trailhead rest callouts testclass using static resource.
Line:Test.setMock(HttpCalloutMock.class, mock);
Error:Method does not exist or incorrect signature: void setMock(System.Type, System.StaticResourceCalloutMock) from the type test

As given in other posts, i have checked if there is a duplicate class named StaticResourceCalloutMock but i do not have any.
also the name of the static resource i have mentioned in the test class is correct.
Please help.