• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Experts,
I have one object 'service contract' where there is field 'owner' (lookup with user). In this field the value is put as owner. But I want to default the user creating the record as 'owner' (means owner of record) and he should have ability to reassign/change the value. In short I want to pull 'created by' value in 'owner' field once record is created. What will be trigger for it?

Regards.
Employee object is in lookup relation with account,When we will create Event Record with Condition (Event Status = Closed) and once we click on save ,it should create Employee record automatically.What will be the trigger for it?
Hi,
I have one field 'total no. of contacts' on account detail page.I want to update that no. whenever contact is deleted.
What will be the the trigger code for the same. 
Kindly help.

Regards.
Hi Experts,
I want to display no. of contacts from all child accounts to be displayed on parent account. How can I achieve this( with or without apex)?
Hi Experts,
I have one object 'service contract' where there is field 'owner' (lookup with user). In this field the value is put as owner. But I want to default the user creating the record as 'owner' (means owner of record) and he should have ability to reassign/change the value. In short I want to pull 'created by' value in 'owner' field once record is created. What will be trigger for it?

Regards.
Employee object is in lookup relation with account,When we will create Event Record with Condition (Event Status = Closed) and once we click on save ,it should create Employee record automatically.What will be the trigger for it?
Hi,
I have one field 'total no. of contacts' on account detail page.I want to update that no. whenever contact is deleted.
What will be the the trigger code for the same. 
Kindly help.

Regards.